BY DHC

Size: 20g Cream to supplement coenzyme Q10 lost in the ultraviolet and aging. Skin care ingredient vitamin B2, and raised the stability and potency and plus collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid to vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Diana B.
This is probably my most favorite lotion or cream in the whole wide world. I have been using it for about 3 years and I honestly think it has kept my skin young.
Liz L.
Amity Harbor, NY
I had high hopes for this cream, however it left my skin feeling sticky and afterwards I had to use more primer than I normally would just keep my makeup from smearing All day I felt my face was weighed down by this product. Normally I love DHC products but this one was a miss for me.
Emeyelle I.
Boston
this cream is super-packed with moisture and makes my skin feel completely quenched. it absorbs really well without leaving behind any residue. i dont know if its totally worth the price- but id recomend it to anyone heading towards their 30's who has the budget for it.
Marina V.
São Paulo
s an okay moisturiser and I would imagine it is light enough to work nicely underneath makeup but it's just too expensive for a student like me. �34.00 for a 30g moisturiser with a packaging I don't like (I prefer one with a pump as opposed to a pot), I would not purchase this.