DHC Pore Face Wash

by DHC

This foaming face wash deeply cleanses skin to remove impurities and trapped sebum, minimizing the appearance of pores while taming breakouts. Alpha hydroxy acids lightly exfoliate skin without stripping, Olive leaf extract hydrates skin, and horsetail kelp extract and calendula soothe skin. | Pore Face Wash | 4.2 Oz. Net Wt

Is this efficient?
Start your review of DHC Pore Face Wash!
Mary C.
This pore face wash I totally adore I really like it a lot. Their products are amazing they ship their products fast and there isnt any harsh smells at all. The scent is very light.  I myself say go check out their products you will fall in love just like I did.
Ashley C.
I recently started using this 1-2 times a week and so far it’s really good! My face feels deep cleaned afterwards without being irritated.
Clara J.
Abita Springs
After a long illness where I did not take care of my face I had many blackheads. I switched to DHCs pore products and not only are my blackheads gone but my pores have minimize. Thank you DHC
Cheryl D.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Love DHC Pore Face wash alone or with DHC Cleansing Oil (which I was a little concerned to use with oily skin), it is the perfect cleansing duo.
Heidi D.
I don’t think I’ve used a product in a long time that has gotten my skin so clean. A lot of products seem to only clean partway then there’s a residue feeling left but this one really gets my skin squeaky clean! I use this after the DHC deep cleansing oil religiously.
lulu L.
London
I love this pore cleanser because it really changed the appearance of my pores! I know it’s not the cheapest but it lasts so long and works great.i use it twice a week because it’s so effective and strong you can’t use it everyday. If you have pore / blackhead problems I recommend!!