BY DHC

DHC Mineral Mask treatment draws out impurities from pores with mineral-rich clays and softens with conditioning botanicals. Promotes natural skin cell turnover to help improve smoothness. The result is a refreshed, more radiant complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mimi F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
DHC  makes a good mask, as well as lots of other amazing products.  Gentle on the skin leaving skin smooth and soft the next day. I am first time user, but would recommend DHC.I  thought it worked well. Shipping was expedient.
Aliza E.
Georgia Center
I've tried a lot of masks but this one seems to leave me feeling the best! It's for a good value, that meets your expectation and exceeds it. It's very gentle, would recommend and will buy again! 10/10
Brandi S.
I love using this mask after using my personal facial steamer. It helped clear up my skin and did not dry out my skin. It cleans pores. Great for sensitive skin. I had used DHC products in the past but not the Mineral Mask. I love how it makes my skin feel clean.

cathy h.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their masks. its a great mask for those who wants to try a new one this mask makes my skin tight and firm. once washed my skin feels like a baby's bottom. its a bit pricey not sure if I would get it again maybe if its on sale. it also has decent amount of product.
Irene R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this mask.  I have used this mask many times.  I have oily skin.  This mask makes my oily skin feel smooth, toned and less oily.  This mask is pricey, though and does not give dramatic results.  I would use this mask again though.  This mask is gentle.
lala d.
Sutherlin, OR
I love this mineral mask! It hydrates my skin for a whole day and it works very well with sensitive skin. However, I felt that it was a little pricey.
Maria G.
New castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mask. it calms my redness and down sizes my pores. It also has a cool feeling that I personally like. easy to apply and wash off.
Elizabeth A.
Boiling Springs
This mask was easy to apply and remove. Other than those two areas, I really didn't notice any improvement in skin tone, pore size, etc.
Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM
What's not to love!!! This mask has done so much for my skin. It keeps my face feelings so smooth and has started to shrink my pores!
Jennifer V.
Love all the DHC products I've used.  This ones well on the skin and leaves a healthy sheen after being washed off.