DHC Mineral Mask 3.5oz./100g uploaded by Eng L.DHC Mineral Mask 3.5oz./100g uploaded by mero B.

BY DHC

DHC Mineral Mask treatment draws out impurities from pores with mineral-rich clays and softens with conditioning botanicals. Promotes natural skin cell turnover to help improve smoothness. The result is a refreshed, more radiant complexion. see more...

DHC Mineral Mask 3.5oz./100g
  • "I love using this mask after using my personal facial steamer. It helped clear up my skin and did not dry out my skin. It cleans pores. Great for sensitive skin. I had used DHC products in the past but not the Mineral Mask. I love how it makes my skin feel clean.

" in 8 reviews
Daksha G.
Auburndale, MA
DHC mineral mask is awesome. I definitely is effecting and works for a long time. This mask make your skin look amazing and refreshing. You definitely will feel young, fresh and soothing. This mask is totally worth it. The price is also reasonable.
Anita B.
Winston-Salem
I tried a sample of the mask that came with one of my recent orders and really liked the way my skin looked and felt after just one use. If this is any indication of the type of results I’d see with continued use I would definitely recommend!
Nat 🌻.
Los Angeles
Mineral mask is good for your body itself and face at first I liked it but I didn’t see any improvement the price is not good it’s to expensive for me and the product is a bit harsh, I would tell others to try it but everyone is different
Marisa B.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Works pretty great on my sensitive skin, have never had an issue with DHC's line of products. You can recieve free samples of the mineral mask, eye bright, etc. online too....Get huntin! ;)
Rafaela L.
Malden
The first time I used this, i saw an instant difference! It glides on smoothly and washes off well. I highly recommend it! I’d like to use more, because i know that’s only good products
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
I got this in one of my beauty subscription boxes and I thought it was ok but I've used others that were better. Needless to say I don't think I will be purchasing a full size.
Tiffany J.
Union
Great product! I'm addicted to skin masks and DHC mineral mask does not disappoint between this and Julep night shift mask I pretty much had my days covered with mask goodness
joshua t.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is one of the best masks on the market in my opinion. It's worth every penny. For first-time or skeptical buyers I would say purchase it you would not regret purchasing this product.
Kimberly A.
Wonderful mask! A family favorite. Clears out pores, brightens, softens skin & leaves skin feeling & looking amazing! I have been using this mask for over 10 years.
emily! s.
Maple Grove, MN
it was a good mask, i enjoyed using it and it made my skin feel smooth and nice. it didn’t make it red or cause any allergic reactions. i would definitely think about buying again. masks are one of my favorite skincare products to use and i recommend this one.

back