BY DHC

DHC Mineral Mask treatment draws out impurities from pores with mineral-rich clays and softens with conditioning botanicals. Promotes natural skin cell turnover to help improve smoothness. The result is a refreshed, more radiant complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
I love using this mask after using my personal facial steamer. It helped clear up my skin and did not dry out my skin. It cleans pores. Great for sensitive skin. I had used DHC products in the past but not the Mineral Mask. I love how it makes my skin feel clean.

cathy h.
cathy h.
Lilburn, GA
Love their masks. its a great mask for those who wants to try a new one this mask makes my skin tight and firm. once washed my skin feels like a baby's bottom. its a bit pricey not sure if I would get it again maybe if its on sale. it also has decent amount of product.
Irene R.
Irene R.
i like this mask.  I have used this mask many times.  I have oily skin.  This mask makes my oily skin feel smooth, toned and less oily.  This mask is pricey, though and does not give dramatic results.  I would use this mask again though.  This mask is gentle.
lala d.
lala d.
Sutherlin, OR
I love this mineral mask! It hydrates my skin for a whole day and it works very well with sensitive skin. However, I felt that it was a little pricey.
Maria G.
Maria G.
New castle, PA
I like this mask. it calms my redness and down sizes my pores. It also has a cool feeling that I personally like. easy to apply and wash off.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM
What's not to love!!! This mask has done so much for my skin. It keeps my face feelings so smooth and has started to shrink my pores!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Esta mascarilla es excelente para los puntos negros es muy efectiva la piel me la deja súper suave y brillante no es para nada cara es súper accesible me encanta muchísimo es lo mejor de lo mejor me encanta y la recomiendo 1000% es muy buena de verdad
valeria r.
valeria r.
miami, FL

Made with naturally clarifying kaolin and bentonite clays

Features antioxidant-rich soy

Nourishing chlorella, soothing aloe and brightening mulberry

i love DHC mineral mask

patricia t.
patricia t.
Super recomenda para limpiar las impurezas de la cara ya que brinda mayor suavidad y facilita la limpieza de los poros dando como resultado una tez radiante.