DHC - Men Deep Moisture Face Mask 4 sheets uploaded by mero B.

BY DHC

Brand from Japan: DHC. This sheet mask moisturizes your face and prevents dryness. How to Use: Use after cleansing face. Spread over entire face in alignment with eyes. Leave on for 20 minutes and then peel off. Follow with normal skincare routine. Pack Size - 4 sheets see more...

Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Way over priced! Some of their products are fabulous and worth the price, these are not. My husband is a contractor and not into skin care as much as some. I convinced him to at least give them a shot. He said it’s all a scam anyway. As for these I agree. I noticed not a single difference in his skin that was remarkable, especially compared to other brands that are not as expensive. I’ll stick to their serums.
joshua t.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is one of the best masks on the market for deep pore cleansing. It's worth every penny . For skeptical buyers I would say purchase it and try it out and you will be happy with it and you'll be a lifelong customer.
Brea G.
Portsmouth
I’m just trying not gonna I was thinking I was going home to my friends I was thinking amazing! It’s only one I think I am doing that it was is the best time of all my friends in I and I I’m very pleased!
member-0ace5
My husband liked these face masks. It left his skin feeling and looking more moisturized. He did say that he didn’t like the smell, but otherwise the masks do their job.
Jaybird L.
wichita falls
My boyfriend loved it best thing he’s used in a while one of the best products in are bathroom I would love to use it and buy it many more times and it was gentle to the skin. Jlynn loved this product
Fatima S.
Got it for my husband and he love it. His skin has becomes smooth and softer. Works really well for him and it met our expectations amd it ia good value for the price and yes we would definitely buy it again
Alyssa P.
It was amazing! I have never seen anything on the shelves that has caught my eye more than this. It feels great and once it comes off it leaves my face beyond smooth and amazing looking. Very soft skin afterwards. I love it !
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Youa X.
clovis
Would love to try this product again cause my skin have became very soft after using it. Started having less acne and red mark on my skin. I also would love to try their newer products and my sister have been loving it since I recommended her some of this face mask.
Erica P.
Graham
Perfect for oily skin. Really enjoyed the layout and the usefulness of the production when it touches skin. It is not pricey and is equivalent to coffee for a week. Very excited to keep persueing the product and hope it becomes more available in the future.