BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDHC
Medical New mild touch cleansing oil(SS)100mlx1

DHC Medical New mild touch cleansing oil(SS)100mlx1

by DHC

Face Wash Size:100ml New Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DHC Medical New mild touch cleansing oil(SS)100mlx1!
Mary C.
The mild touch cleansing oil is good as well. I only use this when I'm out of my regular cleansing foam wash.Leaves your skin feeling totally amazing.. All products are really great.
David S.
DHC mild cleansing oil is a fantastic product. Easily cleaning off waterproof mascara and all other makeup. Rinses easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and healthy.The seller of this product in extremely reasonable in price and absolutely no issues having it shipped from Japan. Product arrived well within time estimates and was very protectively packaged.
Julendys Masiel R.
Este es un producto increíble, me gusto mucho, no tengo palabras para describirlo, me gustado demasiado, es muy útil y se un bulto indispensable para mi es algo asombroso, me encanta, de verdad que la piel me quedo reluciente y muy vibrante , suave y lisa.
Àli S.
it'great i can make review about this production i will make you happy i'm intresting so i will sher it in facebook and twiter and my channel youtube

Looking for your answer?