DHC Lip Cream

by DHC

Dhc lip cream conditioning lip balm provides long-lasting moisture for more luscious-looking lips. Blended with skin-softening botanicals, it glides on smoothly to instantly hydrate your lips to keep them feeling pampered, soft and dewy-never rough or chapped. Great as a primer for your favorite lip color.

How can I become a tester of your products ?
Has anyone used this as an anti aging lip cream? Was researching a lip balm that is good for aging lips & this popped up but haven't heard anyone mention it helped with fine lines around mouth or anything. I don't have any but looking to keep it that way lol! TIA.
Does this work?
Start your review of DHC Lip Cream!
Product Highlights
“If you have really chapped lips give this Chapstick a try. I got mine as a gift. It's design is quite simple but I do like it. It doesn't really have a scent and I would definitely repurchase this. ” in reviews
“This is my HG Lip Cream. It you want a very moisturizing, lightweight but not filmy/oily lip balm in cute packaging...this is it. Lanolin is the 1st ingredient which is great if you want true hydration.The only downside is that it's on the expensive side for lip balm, but it's totally worth it especially since you can buy in bulk or find it on sale.” in reviews
Absolute HG. These little lip balms apply smoothly, feel great, and help even super chapped lips. They consist mostly of lanolin and squalene (olive) which react well with my skin. They're a bit pricey to import (and US official prices are jacked up) but well worth it. Many sites sell the character combo packs on sale, like Disney or star wars. Word of caution: these run out fast so don't over apply! and be wary of keeping them in hot places e.g. car, windowsill, pockets...
Los Angeles
Review for: DHC Lip Cream, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
I’m the kind of person who buys a bunch of different chapsticks but never actually finishes a single one because I’m never completely happy with any of them, but for the first time in my life, I’m close to finishing one of them and it’s the DHC lip cream. I always explain to people that it’s pretty much like Aquaphor, but in stick form, which makes it so much more convenient and hygienic to apply throughout the day. My lips feel great in the morning whenever I apply it before bed, which is amazing since no other chapsticks or balms have done that for me. It’s a bit wet and slippery though, so I wouldn’t recommend using it as a base for lipstick unless you really blot it off a bit first, but it also looks cute on its own since it’s a little glossy. My only minor complaint is that it doesn’t have SPF.
Murrieta, CA
This is my all time favorite moisturizing lip product. It’s colorless and flavorless. The formula is rich and coats your lips without feeling greasy. It absorbs well and keeps your lips soft and smooth. It stopped my lips from cracking and splitting in the dry, cold winter months. I wear it alone or under lipstick or lipgloss.
Milwaukee WI
Review for: DHC Lip Cream, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Easily applied, heals dry, cracked, and/or pealing lips in practically no time; and keeps them soft and hydrated with continued use! The only problem I've experienced is that the stick will sometimes break or disfigure over time even when delicately used. Over all worth my time!
Milton
Review for: DHC Lip Cream, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Love Love Love!! I discovered this a few years ago and won't use anything else. It is extremely light weight and not greasy and leaves your lips feeling very moisturized. I bought these as Christmas gifts for my friends and they all love it also!! Must try!
El Monte, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: DHC Lip Cream, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
One of my favorite lip balms! Can be a little pricey but I love how easily it glides on the lips without being oily or sticky. It moisturizes really well, lasts a long time, and doesn't have a weird scent or taste which I also love!
Review for: DHC Lip Cream, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
A good moisturizer for lips. Goes on smooth. My chronically chapped lips stay hydrated up to a few hours after this has worn off. No smell. Very basic but effective lip cream! Good price point.
I normally don't use chapstick simply because I use Aquaphor at night and that seems to be plenty when moisturizing my lips.  Also, chapstick always dries out my lips.  This one doesn't!  My mom got a 3 pack at Costco and I have been using one while applying my makeup.  It actually moisturizes!  If you like chapsticks then this is your best bet.
El Monte, CA
Review for: DHC Lip Cream, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
The problem I have with this product is that it runs out too fast. At its price, it does do a great job leaving my lips moisurized but the amount of product in one tube is just too little.
Staff
Review for: DHC Lip Cream, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
I kept a stick of this at my desk since March and it's a sad little nub right now. Unlike other balms, this one isn't waxy. And unlike glosses or oils, it's not sticky either. When I apply it, my chapped, dry lips feel literally instantly better, and what's more, that feeling actually lasts. I don't find myself having to reapply every few minutes.