DHC Lip Cream

by DHC

Lip Cream is an ultra-moisturizing lip balm infused with botanicals to hydrate, soothe and protect lips from everyday environmental stresses. Antioxidant-rich olive oil and soothing aloe provide relief to dry, chapped lips. Squalane helps prevent irritation and ginseng root extract boosts hydration for long-lasting softness. Can be worn alone or over lipstick to impart a luminous, natural shine. | Lip Cream | 0.05 Oz. Net Wt

How can I become a tester of your products ?
Has anyone used this as an anti aging lip cream? Was researching a lip balm that is good for aging lips & this popped up but haven't heard anyone mention it helped with fine lines around mouth or anything. I don't have any but looking to keep it that way lol! TIA.
Does this work?
Start your review of DHC Lip Cream!
Product Highlights
...it was first released and found myself using it daily to keep my 24/7 chapped lips at bay so I definitely had to buy again. Very effective, works wonders! Recommended to friend who also suffers from chapped lips and she loved it too!in reviews
Eva W.
DHC Lip Cream uploaded by Eva W.
One of the best lip balms on the market. This is my HOLY GRAIL of lip balm. One of the best sellers in Japan! Gifted from my lovely sister years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since. It glides on so smooth, a bit like lip oil rather than a balm which moisturizes your lips all day & all night. Use it before bed and you’ll wake up with soft and plump lips. Ingredients like qualane to prevent irritation and ginseng root extract boosts hydration for long-lasting softness. This is one of the most moisturizing and long-lasting lip cream. Works wonders on constantly dry, peeling, or chapped lips. Can be worn alone or over lipstick to impart a luminous, natural shine. Love! Love! Love! I highly recommend this product. DHC Lip Cream 2-pack
Emily L.
SEATTLE
DHC Lip Cream uploaded by Emily L.
DHC Lip Cream uploaded by Emily L.
Man DHC’s Lip Cream SMACKS. It applies so effortlessly. I hate when lip products require warming up/a lot of pressure to get anything on, but this lip cream glides on so smoothly it might as well be butter. The tubing is also really cute and aesthetically pleasing. And cant forget about that fragrance free 😍.
Asena E.
San Angelo, TX
DHC Lip Cream uploaded by Asena E.
I always had dry lips even if I would use lip balm all the time. I received this cream as a gift with my purchase from DHC and I love it. My lips always soft and it even helped with thin wrinkles around my lips. I ordered my 3rd one already.
Winny C.
Brooklyn, NY
DHC Lip Cream uploaded by Winny C.
My new favorite! I discovered this lip cream while I was in Japan and I regret not stocking up on it. This lip cream heals and keeps my year-round chapped lips. This product is unscented and does not have the waxy taste/scent that other lip balms do. The formula is also very rich, and does not feel oily after application. Highly recommend! Also, the packaging is a cute peachy-pink color!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I kept a stick of this at my desk since March and it's a sad little nub right now. Unlike other balms, this one isn't waxy. And unlike glosses or oils, it's not sticky either. When I apply it, my chapped, dry lips feel literally instantly better, and what's more, that feeling actually lasts. I don't find myself having to reapply every few minutes.
Zerlina L.
DHC Lip Cream uploaded by Zerlina L.
Hands down my favorite lip balm. Very moisturizing and hydrating. The lip cream has no fragrance and color additives. Application is very smooth and easy. It is able to glide over your lips effortlessly. The lip cream tube is designed to be slated to help with easy application. In the past, when I’ve used it once or twice over a cracked finger and it did wonders to help with it further cracking. The product has squalane and ginseng root extract, to help boost hydration. While olive oil and aloe help soothe irritated and dry lips. This product does contain lanolin oil which is an animal by product. Lanolin is secreted from wool-bearing animals. Thus, this product is NOT vegan! I was lucky to be able to pick up a pack of 3 DHC Lip Cream at my local Costco for $19.99. Definitely a steal. It currently goes for a pack of two for $16.99 on Amazon. The main company also sells the lip cream on their site however shipping is needed. Making this lip cream in credibly rare to find at a local pharmacy. Not easy to find a Japanese product. My biggest regret is not stocking up on this product at Costco. Compare to the common chap stick brand Blistex found in most pharmacy, DHC offers less product. Blister is .15oz while DHC is 0.05 oz.
MyolieTea T.
DHC Lip Cream uploaded by MyolieTea T.
DHC Lip Cream uploaded by MyolieTea T.
I love this lip cream smooth and moisturizer , this lips feel pampered, soft and dewy.
Natalie C.
Las Vegas , NV
DHC Lip Cream uploaded by Natalie C.
I have SUPER dry lips and this lip cream was supposed to hydrate and moisture my lips, but I don’t see that it’s working since my lips are still peeling. and the color doesn’t look good either.
Jenny L.
Holy grail lip balm! It’s seriously the only lip balm that I’ve tried so far that really hydrates my lips all day! The lip cream’s ingredient squalane is the secret to soft lips~Li'l Pucker's Lip Cream
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
I love this lip balm! It's my new holy grail! Before finding this product, my favorite lip balm was the Fresh Sugar lip balm but that one is soooo expensive that I just couldn't afford it, so I decided to give this one a try and I'm so glad I did! It's super moisturizing and hydrating and does exactly what it's supposed to do! Highly recommend!

Beauty Blog: beautybb.me /// Makeup/Beauty insta: @beautybbme /// Personal insta: @yoursecondthought /// I follow back if asked; DMs are always open! ///