3 colors available

BY DHC

Dhc lip cream conditioning lip balm provides long-lasting moisture for more luscious-looking lips. Blended with skin-softening botanicals, it glides on smoothly to instantly hydrate your lips to keep them feeling pampered, soft and dewy-never rough or chapped. Great as a primer for your favorite lip color. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Providence
Works well, but is way overpriced outside of Japan! I love the packaging, it's super scentless but still moisturizing. If you have dry lips, these definitely do the job. However, it doesn't last too long in my opinion--maybe 2 months or so if you use it once or twice a day (though I admit I err on the side of overusing).
Tory H.
Tory H.
Alexandria, VA
Love this lip cream! It is so smooth and lasts several hours. Doesn't leave you feeling sticky or goopy. Easy to apply. I order it directly from DHC's website. I go through a tube every 3 months or so!
Celine G.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
If you have really chapped lips give this Chapstick a try. I got mine as a gift. It's design is quite simple but I do like it. It doesn't really have a scent and I would definitely repurchase this.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this primer , great for winter time when the lips get super chapped , great quality for the price it's affordable .. easy to apply and leaves lips feeling smooth
Ami H.
Ami H.
I love them. I'm a fan of the for over 10years and well worth the money! Super moistured, no smell, thin and easy to use!
Krissy S.
Krissy S.
Love this!! Works great for winter when your lips get extra chapped! Great for sensitive skin too.
M Z.
M Z.
This is my HG Lip Cream. It you want a very moisturizing, lightweight but not filmy/oily lip balm in cute packaging...this is it. Lanolin is the 1st ingredient which is great if you want true hydration.The only downside is that it's on the expensive side for lip balm, but it's totally worth it especially since you can buy in bulk or find it on sale.
Yasmina R.
Yasmina R.
Tampa . Florida
Excelente de verdad me encanta aún lo uso , no puedo usar labiales porque me irritan los labios, pero desde que descubrí este bálsamo , lo aplico en mis labios y luego aplicó otro labial. Y al retirarlo mis labios no están cuarteados.
Anna T.
Not a huge lip balm person, but this has gotta be my HG lip cream. I use lip products such as lipsticks and lip stains basically everyday, so my lips end up needing some TLC before bed. I put this on either before bed or as a base layer, and wake up with super soft lips. No weird fragrances, no mineral oils or super greasy formula - just plain old goodness.
Alena T.
Alena T.
Review for: DHC Lip Cream, 1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
helped my lips during the winter when they were very dry and flaky. there is a very thick balmy texture which I love since I feel it is actually mositurizing my lips.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this lip cream have any mineral oil in it?