BY DHC

Brand from Japan: DHC - Hyaluronic acid 25ml see more...

Anita L.
Riverside , CA
This product really works.  I love it can be a bit pricy but is does the job for sure.   I would recommend this product
Ane B.
Bilbao
me ha encantado, ha sido un producto perfecto. Ojala nunca desaparezca de el mercado, ya que me pondria muy triste.
El unico problema es el bote, no me gusta mucho su tamaño. Pero con o demas estoy al 100% contenta enserio.
Muy bueen producto.
patricia v.
Exceltent! A product that remove spots from skin
I ll buy another
Nice packaging
First time and I love it
Simple to use
Effective for my type of skin
I need use 3 months
Minh A.
I think it good for me, but i just used it for many times so i can't show you my feelling about this production. Um... You can try, i think you will like this.