DHC Hello Kitty Eyelash Tonic

by DHC

Forget the falsies-limited edition Hello Kitty Eyelash Tonic helps your lashes look fuller on their own. This conditioning gel works like a leave-in treatment for lashes to help soften and strengthen them. Wear under mascara during the day and all by itself at bedtime.

Ingredients
Water/aqua/eau, butylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, aminomethyl propanol, placental protein, xanthan gum, allantoin, swertia japonica extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, symphytum officinale leaf extract, nasturtium officinale flower/leaf extract, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract

How To Use
Use as a mascara base in the morning and as a conditioner in the evening. Gently and evenly, brush a small amount of tonic onto lash roots and sweep outward towards tips.

Has anyone seen any results from using this??
Wher do they sell this? Colourpop does not have it on their website!
Does anyone love Hello Kitty the way I do?
Start your review of DHC Hello Kitty Eyelash Tonic!
How would you rate this product?
Brandy O.
Fresno, CA
This a good product Hello Kitty and very affordable! Also the good thing about this product adults and children will love Hello Kitty products.
Kimberly C.
Harrisburg, PA
OMG excited for this hello kitty lips will add to my collection first time purchase can't wait will purchase from their website directly good price in excited i will do a ewvuew as soon i purchase product
Jessica P.
Roma, TX
Super super cute I love hello kitty is there more hello kitty make up I had never seen it before 4 I want anything hello Kitty
Milissa M.
Weidman, MI
This is a good and product and it's cute it's hello kitty for all ourhello kitty lovers. The price is affordable
Emily M.
Herriman, UT
This is a great product! I definitely will use it again and I will recommend it to all of my friends so that they can try it out as well. Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love!
Liza T.
New York
I have no idea how to tell if this works honestly. It does seem to moisturize my lashes and brows, so it will work if you need that. If you’re hoping for more growth you might need a stronger product. The packaging is cute too, so I enjoy that.
Casey W.
I noticed that this particular Hello Kitty lash serum was on clearance with DHC, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's not a miracle in a bottle, but it did make a difference in the health of my lashes. I bought another just in case EHC runs out soon!
Priscilla G.
Chuckey, TN
I LOVE THIS. I'm so glad I randomly decided to search for an affordable lash serum that doesn't irritate the eyes and isn't super pricey! Thank you to the well known Asian beauty blogger fiddysnails for writing a thorough and informative review about this eyelash tonic. Her blog entry definitely enabled me to buy this product LOL ...

Although I've only been using this for a little bit over a week in a half, I think I'm already seeing GREAT results with the length of my lashes. I want to wait till the 2-3 week mark before I take an "after" picture to compare my "before" picture. I felt compelled to write this review because of the results I think I'm already seeing!

I can tell my eyelashes look LONGER when I apply mascara. I haven't changed the technique or mascara I've used, so it DEFINITELY has to be this product !

For the price that you're paying, I'd totally try this product. Some people say it didn't do much with lengthening or thickening, but you're still putting some type of moisturizing coat over them, which is doing good things to your lashes!

Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
Bought this because I thought it would be fun to use. Gentle and eat to apply with a fun packaging but I didn’t find much improvement in eyelash growth. I’ve used others with more results but still would recommend to others!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,172 reviews
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...