DHC

DHC Facial Scrub | Serums &...
17 Reviews
5 / 5
Despite it being much coarser than what I'm used to in a facial scrub, this did not upset my sensitive skin. I use sparingly, and find it does a wonderful job smoothing out my skin and preparing it for my serums & moisturizers. A little goes a long way, so the tube lasts.
5 / 5
The only products I keep using from the first time trying. Clean, smooth, not hurt my sensitive skin
5 / 5
I absolutely love this facial scrub. It has a silver grainy texture but it’s not harsh on the skin at all. It’s really smoothing and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I would repurchase over and over again.
5 / 5
Got this scrub as a sample and ended up loving it and having to buy the full size! Always leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. Smells good and I love to use it in the shower with the steam
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Product was really nice but quite expensive. I use it daily and after every wash my skin feel really soft, it gives a squeeky feeling and gets all the dirt out in your pores. Nice smell, rinses off well and feels great for hours! Overall, nice product!!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This thoroughly cleans my face, but I found that I have to be very gentle when scrubbing, otherwise it tends to hurt my face! However, if you are really in need of cleaning blackheads, oil, makeup, or dead skin cells, this stuff will totally do it for you!
5 / 5
DHC’s Facial scrub is the absolute best. It has an apricot smell and scrub is to die for. I use it once a week after washing my face. I would definitely buy it again and again
5 / 5
After using it, face feel really really smooth, don’t smells too good, and I think is a good thing because it means it’s natural ingredients! Use it once a week! Helps to remove dead skin! Awesome!
5 / 5
I received a free sample of this product in the mail because I have been looking for a new facial scrub for my face but I wanted to try it out before purchasing the full size product. Let me tell you this product is heaven sent. I have tried many facial scrubs products and this product is amazing. It’s not harsh on your skin, it removes the dead skin cells off your face leaving you with a more brighter, smoother and cleaner face. You will really notice the difference after using this product.
5 / 5
I have dry/oil skin and this product helps take of my problem. It cleans my face and adding a moisturizer after helps