DHC Face Wash, 6.7 fl.oz./200 mL

by DHC

Pearlescent DHC face wash liquid daily cleanser is ideal for sensitive or dry skin types, as it has a ph. balance similar to that of your own complexion. It removes dirt and debris while maintaining skin’s defenses against irritants.

The DHC face wash gently washes over dry skin out stripping your complexion; Perfect for dry or sensitive skin types; Has a ph. balance similar to skin’s own so your skin feels fresh, never tight or irritated; Helps skin retain moisture after removing dirt and impurities

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DHC Face Wash, 6.7 fl.oz./200 mL!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,398 reviews
DHC Face Wash, 6.7 fl.oz./200 mL uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Received a sample in a beauty box and tonight was the first time using and was impressed with the face wash. Had a light wonderful scent and lathered really good and was gentle. Product is a bit pricey for this wash. DHC Face Wash, 6.7 fl.oz./200 mL
Mary C.
This has to be my favorite product of all of theirs. I use this twice a day and its beyond great. No smell at all it smells like a fresh scent but very very light. I highly recommend their products. My favorite of all.
#DHC
#DHC
taylor F.
Austin, TX
I received this as a gift and I now keep it in my shower for washing my face when wet. It feels to get all the grime off from the day and truly clean my skin. I also like that it’s fragrance free and made of clean products.
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Got a sample packet of this and it was pretty good. I don’t know the ph, but using this after oil cleansing didn’t dry out or irritate my skin. I’ve only used it as my night cleanse but I would try it again. Left my skin soft and clean.
member-275c51
Great basic for a double cleanse routine. I like a pump dispenser for ease of use and this foams up beautifully to remove dirt and any left over cleaning oil.
lulu L.
London
This is the best face wash I’ve used it’s amazing! I never get spots with this and it leaves your skin looking so nice! I have normal skin and my sister has combination/oily and we both love it! I really recommend this or any of their other products!
Nichole N.
I received a free sample in the mail in order to give this face wash a try before purchasing and let me tell you this face wash is awesome. It don’t require a lot to lather up on your face, it cleanses your face without stripping you of your natural oil, your face feel more brighter, softer and smoother. I can’t believe how clean and how soft my face feel. You will definitely love this face wash.
Daryl S.
Dunmore, PA
I use this product after using the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz and it is the only cleansing routine I’ve ever had (and I’ve had plenty) that makes my skin feel soft and clean but never dry. Almost every cleanser I’ve tried either doesn’t do a good enough job actually cleansing my face or it sucks all the moisture out of my skin. DHC’s entire line of products has been a godsend for my dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin. I also love their DHC Extra Nighttime Moisture which I use both day and night along with their DHC Olive Virgin Oil | Moisturizers | 0.16 Fl. Oz. (Travel) which is the creme de la creme of moisturizing facial oils.

Looking for your answer?