BY DHC

An eyelash conditioning and strengthening gel that transforms sparse, thin lashes into a thicker and fuller fringe. Aloe, Watercress and Comfrey seal in moisture to pump up eyelashes and improve elasticity. A curved applicator brush ensures the even distribution of the tonic from roots to tips. Use twice a day. In the morning, use Eyelash Tonic as a mascara base and as a treatment before bedtime. Lengthen and repair eyelash Last mascara when apply it in day time Replenish eyelash when apply it at night time Pack Size - 6.5ml see more...

Casey W.
I have only been using this product for a few days and I'm noticing that my lashes appear stronger and a tiny bit longer. I have read that this is a conditioning serum so I don't expect a miracle.
jill k.
Duncan, OK
I've been using this on my brows and have noticed they seem to be alot thicker and look decent with just popping a little brow gel on them in the morning.
ali w.
I love this eyelash tonic! it gives you longer looking lashes! its a conditioning gel! coat it from root to tip to make your lashes look healthier!
Choubaila M.
I love these lip glosses it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful color that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..