DHC Eyelash Tonic

by DHC

Strengthen eyelashes and help prevent breakage with this conditioning gel made with ginseng, comfrey, aloe and Swertia japonica. This targeted treatment helps lashes become stronger and stay intact while allowing new growth. Wear this colorless lash serum under mascara during the day or alone for overnight conditioning. | Eyelash Tonic | 0.21 Fl. Oz

DHC Eyelash Tonic Does this eyelash tonic help your eyelashes become grow thicker and longer?
Does this promote growth?
Start your review of DHC Eyelash Tonic!
Kelly C.
Katy, TX
DHC Eyelash Tonic uploaded by Kelly C.
I was looking for an eyelash treatment serum to help make my short and lifeless eyelashes STRONGER. I’ve done extensions and serums that make lashes longer, and none of them really helped make my natural lashes HEALTHIER. I did my searching and found DHC Eyelash Tonic, and I LOVE IT!! 🥰❤️ I have been using it for a few weeks, and I can feel the difference and see the improvement. It doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. It’s so easy to apply, I can apply it day or night, not greasy, and doesn’t leave any residue. It has helped nourish and condition my natural lashes, and that is exactly what I wanted. I will continue to purchase this. It’s GREAT!! 😊👍
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
DHC Eyelash Tonic uploaded by Leigh J.
DHC Eyelash Tonic uploaded by Leigh J.
This is an eyelash tonic by Japanese beauty company DHC. The ingredients in this product are very similar to products 6 times the price of this. Not only that, but the applicator is brilliant--a simple mascara applicator instead of a brush. Also, the container is clear so that you can see contents remaining. The directions indicate to use it as a mascara base in the morning, and a lash conditioner at night. So simple, I'm loving it!
Diana N.
Las Vegas, NV
DHC Eyelash Tonic uploaded by Diana N.
Love this staple as a natural quality lash conditioner I use daily under mascara or just on its own. As great as oils and the overhyped chemical lash growth serums sound they all either give side effects, temporary results, or can cause milia in the fragile eye/lash line area. DHC's formula is simple and effective with no miracle claims just nourishing lashes without being heavy. Love the little bottle and brush wand for lashes and brows among great price!
Alissa P.
Fort Worth, TX
DHC Eyelash Tonic uploaded by Alissa P.
DHC Eyelash Tonic This is a great product. It strengthens lashes instead of just growing them longer. I use it after curling my lashes. This tonic gives them a shine and makes them appear darker. I would purchase and recommend this product
Katherine B.
Great for growing eyelashes and also brows! Great result ,I recommended but give it time
Casey W.
I have only been using this product for a few days and I'm noticing that my lashes appear stronger and a tiny bit longer. I have read that this is a conditioning serum so I don't expect a miracle.
ali W.
I love this eyelash tonic! it gives you longer looking lashes! its a conditioning gel! coat it from root to tip to make your lashes look healthier!
Lauren J.
I feel like I have stubby eyelashes, so I'm constantly looking for something to help these girls out, had to give us a try since its olive oil based and olive oil promotes hair growth.
jill K.
Duncan, OK
I've been using this on my brows and have noticed they seem to be alot thicker and look decent with just popping a little brow gel on them in the morning.
Emma H.
Bury, Greater Manchester
I have been using this product daily for a month or so, I haven't noticed any growth or thickness improvement, but my lashes seem to feel softer and more moisturised. Applies easily and mascara can be worn over the top with no I'll effects. Wish I could rate it higher.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lauren P.