DHC Eye Bright | Moisturizers

by DHC

Experience the benefits of caffeine with this lightweight, quick-absorbing gel that minimizes the look of puffiness and dark circles. Botanicals like cucumber and licorice soothe delicate under eye skin, while sodium hyaluronate helps protect skin’s natural moisture level. | Eye Bright | Moisturizers | 0.14 Oz. Net Wt. (Travel)

Para que se usa?
Start your review of DHC Eye Bright | Moisturizers!
Michele M.
DHC Eye Bright | Moisturizers uploaded by Michele M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm still doing a bit of catch up on some reviews since I only a single of a type product at a time. I received a sample of the DHC Eye Bright. The brand claims the product is a depuffing skin gel for all skin types. It is also intended to combat dark circles (caffeine), soothe (licorice and cucumber), and protect (sodium hyaluronate) the delicate undereye skin. The gel is very thin; almost watery. A little goes a long way. I used the entire sample. During and at the end of use I had some improvement with puffiness, no improvement with dark circles, and some improvement in under eye smoothness/hydration. I cannot predict whether continued use would have given better results. For me, I am not purchasing a full size as I have tested other products that provided better results. #dhc #skincare #review #eyebright #eyegel #fragrancefree #parabenfree
Mary C.
This has to be my favorite as well all of their products in in love with. Fast friendly service.No harsh smells very light scent if any and their prices are really great as well. Been using it for a little over 3 weeks and see results already
Mary C.
Bright eye 15 oh my if youve not used any of DHC's products I say hey go to their websote and purchase been using this for a little over 3 weeks now. Very very good product no harsh smells and its just totally amazing. I got a sample pack and totally feel in love and the prices are great as well..
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
1,384 reviews
DHC Eye Bright | Moisturizers uploaded by Melissa B.
Received this as a sample from DHC skincare.I did like trying this out. Its soft, and very creamy. There's not really any scent but it's nice. Leaves a cool feel to them skin around the eyes.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH
Tried the sample packet that came with the catalog. Love that it is clear gel and not white or beige. Very soothing and gentle . No scent detected.
Clara J.
Abita Springs
Really brightens you under eye while moisturizering. Must have caffeine in it as it helps with puffy eyes
Alex A.
Los Angeles, CA
This one is great for eye cream beginner, actually is a gel, so is really really light, and very easy to apply, it feels really smooth, and I think it works really good with puffiness! Great for oily skin!
Aspen H.
Dallas
This cream is lightweight and lightly moisturizing. I feel that this would be a great choice for oily skin types or under casual makeup. For heavier applications, winter months, or dry skin, I don't feel that this hydration would be sufficient.
Catherine J.
I love the consistency of this under eye cream it's more like a very smooth gel. It did not really have any immediate effect on my dark circles like it claims. It seemed to help slightly after about a week and a half but I'm looking for something that works a lot better than this. My dark circles are very puffy and have some slight darkness to them. So even though the color seemed a bit lighter after the time using it the puffiness did not seem to be going away.
Tarshinina J.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This product brightens your under eye just like it said so beautifully. The consistency is very nice and moisturizing. It’s not to heavy and it’s not to light it’s just right. Gives u the beautiful bright eyes that you want. Good quality to. 👍👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...