suggested searches

3 star

22%

2 star

1 star

I have been using this eye gel by DHC for two months now. It does help with puffiness and dark circles. What I also like about this eye gel is that it layers wonderfully with other eye creams. So happy I gave this a try. I recommend this eye gel from DHC.
I’ve been using this for a few weeks and I haven’t noticed any remarkable differences. It’s almost as if I’m just using a moisturizer on my eyes with no added effects aside from moisturizing. I was hoping this would help brighten my eyes as I sometimes get circles around them, especially overnight, but this didn’t deliver on my high hopes :(
I'm still doing a bit of catch up on some reviews since I only a single of a type product at a time. I received a sample of the DHC Eye Bright. The brand claims the product is a depuffing skin gel for all skin types. It is also intended to combat dark circles (caffeine), soothe (licorice and cucumber), and protect (sodium hyaluronate) the delicate undereye skin. The gel is very thin; almost watery. A little goes a long way. I used the entire sample. During and at the end of use I had some improvement with puffiness, no improvement with dark circles, and some improvement in under eye smoothness/hydration. I cannot predict whether continued use would have given better results. For me, I am not purchasing a full size as I have tested other products that provided better results. #dhc #skincare #review #eyebright #eyegel #fragrancefree #parabenfree