DHC Extra Moisture lip cream (1.5g)

DHC Extra Moisture lip cream (1.5g) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cierra H.
Evanston, IL
This contains a lot of long wearing, intense moisturizing ingredients. It reminds me of the Dior Lip Glow but without any tint to it. Very good price for such a heavy, lasting lip conditioner. Purchased online via Amazon with a sample kit.
Rio B.
Newton Center, MA
Every time I go back to Japan I make sure to stock up on DHC's line of lip creams. There is very little product in the tubes, but the lip cream is so nourishing and instantly improves the look of my lips that I am willing to repurchase this product every few weeks. One tube will last me barely two months, but I cannot live without this product.
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ
I got this lip balm when I went to Japan! I love it. It leaves my lips highly moisturizer but not oily. The only con is the price. But I feel like for how your lips feel after it's well worth it.
Chiaki D.
If you have dry, sensitive lip, this good to go! my lips were broken because of the dryness. but after using this lip couple days (I put wrap on the lip after applying the lip cream for more result) , my lips got back to healthy!
Luzvith H.
Siempre uso este producto porque al salir y el sol es muy fuerte protege mislabios, ya que cuando se exponen al sol se rompen y desde que empecé a usar el interruptor y la protección es inmediata, siempre salgo con él en mi cartera
Vivian W.
Irvine, CA
I have used a lot of different kinda lip balms. This one is really moisturized and it keeps your lips looks and feels watery. And it also got abstract really fast. I will recommend everyone to try it out
Yesenia d.
I picked this balm up when I was in Japan and I am so happy! It's been a great way to keep my lips moisturized and hydrated. It's not sticky and I love the packaging. There's plenty of product in a tube so it's a good value.
h ạ.
Still don't know why there are some of lipbalm come with an expensive, crazy price. I mean yeah yeah it does really moist and that was it, it does not make my lip look like angel's lip what so ever, ok
Meryem A.
this waht we need to our lips in all the 4 seasons summer ou winter on the day or the night i must tell all my friends and folowwers about it...thnks
Priyanka N.
Like this one .. good for chapped lips ..quality is good too .. not too heavy and oily .. slides on well even over liptint..