BY DHC

DHC Extra Concentrate collagen-rich treatment serum softens and smoothes your complexion to help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. In a clinical study: 92.5% of subjects noticed a difference in their skin in five days or less; 30% had more than 20% improvement in fine lines; 89% noticed smooth skin. What will you notice first? see more...

Sara B.
This item is really good like I recommend it to a everybody . I would definitely buy this product again. It is gentle and not harsh at all. It is a little pricey but it's worth it , this is not my first time using it neither . I'd show everyone I know .
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Review for: DHC Extra Concentrate, Collagen Treatment Serum, 0.2 fl. oz. each (5 vials) more...
Seeks creative alternatives such as [examples] that drove [results]

27. Clever and imaginative when confronted with obstacles

28. Is continuously experimenting to drive [results]

29. Initiates and executes creative ideas such as [example]

30. Seeks new ideas and approaches
Kiley K.
Chicago
Review for: DHC Extra Concentrate, Collagen Treatment Serum, 0.2 fl. oz. each (5 vials), DHC Extra Concentrate, Collagen Treatment Serum, 0.2 fl. oz. Each (5 Vials) more...
DeAnn S.
I used this the month before my sons wedding and got many complements on how young I looked. If you want younger looking, smooth moist skin without a greesy feel or breakouts I recamend this product. It does what it says it does.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente marca para el cuidado de la piel y aún más lo delicado de la cara regalandole suavidad y vida... me encanta !!!
Sarah✨ M.
Corby
Review for: DHC Extra Concentrate, Collagen Treatment Serum, 0.2 fl. oz. Each (5 Vials) more...
I have rated this product a 4/5 because I really love this product and I think that it really helps and takes care of your skin very well . I have had this product before and it really help my face a lot .
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
Customer testimonials are one of the best stimuli for store sales. For this reason, the best stores allow the customer to comment on the products, and this opinion can be seen by other visitors.
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love very much which is my favorite I loved thank you very match ❤️❤️