DHC Double Moisture Cream

by DHC

Size: 50g DHC Double Moisture Cream is a moisturizing cream of hyaluronic acid combination. Low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid increases the absorption to the skin. Weakly acidic. No fragrance, No coloring, Paraben-free. Mineral oil free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DHC Double Moisture Cream!
Kimberly H.
Love the DHC product line. Skin feels amazing after using. All of their product is so good. Especially the eye stick and a little goes a long way !
Lori T.
I Love DHC products. This cream is nice. a little Heavy for my skin but great for nighttime. Because it's heavy i don't wear it under my makeup. It tends to make my makeup not last as long. But ! as a nighttime cream or a day with no makeup cream it's wonderful ! the price is about $9.00.
Angelica O.
Blk 21 A Lot 22 papaya str. New Santa Rosa homes Santa Rosa Laguna
I have this since 2015 and I still using it. my skin really love this product. and I won't stop using this product.

Looking for your answer?