BY DHC

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
  • "Very good for removing make up without stripping the skin of moisture! I have sensitive, dry skin and it worked well." in 3 reviews
Elena D.
United States
I found the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce to be an amazing oil cleanser. It truly removes makeup from the skin and the delicate eye area. It is also very good for my sensitive skin.
I would recommend to wash the oil off and follow up with a gentle cleanser afterwards to remove any residue left over. Oil does stick around on the skin even after it is washed.
What I do is I use one pump of the oil and GENTLY rub it all over my face and sometimes my eye area. I generally use a separate makeup remover for my eyes, but, if you absolutely need to, you can use it to remove eye makeup. Waterproof mascara can be a little difficult to remove, BUT it can be done. You just need a little patience and gentle rubbing. One thing to consider when using this as eye makeup remover is the blurriness you may experience. Watch how much of the oil you put on your eye. It may cause irritation so just be careful.
The whole bottle lasted me about 6 months. Maybe even a little longer than that so the price is appropriate for me. Overall, I enjoy using this product!
Kail M.
Emerson, AR
I received this deep cleaning oil ad a sample from a DHC booklet. While I am prone to oily skin sometimes combination, I was skeptical if my facial skin would have to much moisture. Using this cleansing oil in the A.M. was a no go. While it gave me a glow however my skin retained too much oil. I used it the next day at night and BAMMMM!!!! I still had a glow the next morning along with soft skunk. My matte foundation held up nicely.

Btw DO NOT GET INTO YOUR EYES, IT REALLY BURNS.....
jessica l.
Calgary, AB
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! It's honestly so amazing. I would recommend this to anyone. It removes all your makeup with one pump. The cleanser is so gentle on the skin because the oil cleanser removes all waterproof makeup and dirt without stripping your natural oil on your skin. After rinsing my face with warm water my skin is left clean and soft and not dry because it's not harsh on the skin. I have combination skin so sometimes my skin gets really oily when I use products that dries out my skin. So I really love this product, I would definitely buy this again.
Ame P.
this product is just soooo amazing it clean your skin perfectly it let your skin soo smoth and clean hope thar you try it
Gabriella Q.
Milwaukee
My life saver!!! Highly recommended if you have acne prone skin!!! I’ve ordered this over and over and will never use a different facial cleanser ever again!
Kimberly A.
My #1 must have! I’ve been a fan of this oil for 15 years! I’m a beauty and skincare lover and have tried multiple others, but this one is tops in my opinion! I am NEVER without it!
Jennifer N.
Chesapeake, VA
The oil was too much for my skin. I think it would be great for someone with real dry skin. The product was great in that it offered a lot of natural ingredients in it.
Hailey D.
This DHC oil is great! I got it in my allure box and fell in love. It takes off every bit of makeup and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Jenny D.
I really love this cleanser because it remove my makeup well without feel greasy. After I wash my face, my skin feel soft and nice. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
kari F.
Atlanta, GA
This is hands down my all time favorite cleanser. I have been using DHC for years and this oil has been part of my routine since way before cleansing oils were a thing. It takes off every bit of makeup (incl waterproof) easily and leaves my skin soft and silky. I’ve turned several friends onto this stuff as well. It’s a cult classic in my book!

back