DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.

BY DHC

Kail M.
Emerson, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this deep cleaning oil ad a sample from a DHC booklet. While I am prone to oily skin sometimes combination, I was skeptical if my facial skin would have to much moisture. Using this cleansing oil in the A.M. was a no go. While it gave me a glow however my skin retained too much oil. I used it the next day at night and BAMMMM!!!! I still had a glow the next morning along with soft skunk. My matte foundation held up nicely.

Btw DO NOT GET INTO YOUR EYES, IT REALLY BURNS.....
jessica l.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! It's honestly so amazing. I would recommend this to anyone. It removes all your makeup with one pump. The cleanser is so gentle on the skin because the oil cleanser removes all waterproof makeup and dirt without stripping your natural oil on your skin. After rinsing my face with warm water my skin is left clean and soft and not dry because it's not harsh on the skin. I have combination skin so sometimes my skin gets really oily when I use products that dries out my skin. So I really love this product, I would definitely buy this again.
Ame P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is just soooo amazing it clean your skin perfectly it let your skin soo smoth and clean hope thar you try it
Wendie G.
Derrymacash , Lurgan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for taking off all types of makeup, and leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards. Brilliant for young and older skins alike. Very gentle on the skin but takes every scrap of makeup off. I will repurchase this cleanser for my mature skin again, the Asians do good cosmetics.
Danielle H.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite cleanser ever. Takes off even the hardest makeup, yet gentle on the skin! Love it. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this directly from DHC website. It's pricey, but it's perfect for me. It gently removes my makeup. Especially, my mascara. Most oil cleansers sting my eyes, but this one doesn't.  I love that it comes with a pump. I absolutley will repurchase. I recommend this oil for everyone. A++
Tanya F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the Holy Grail of make up removal!!  I HATE using anything that pulls on my face (why make wrinkles?) so cold cream and removal wipes are out.  DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is so easy to use!  Just a small pump into your hands and massage into your face and rinse.  THAT'S IT!  Make up removed.  Including waterproof mascara.  Since it's olive oil (with all the heavy stinky stuff removed) it's good for your skin (and eyelashes) so your face feels clean and soft, not stripped of moisture.  Once you try this you will never remove your makeup any other way.
Carla D.
MEXICO CITY
This oil is AMAZING! The price is high but’s definitely worth it, my face feels so smooth after I clean it with this product, I was shocked with the results. Definitely would buy it again!
KK S.
Knoxville
There's nothing negative for me to say,hence the 5 star review. Cleanses all skin types,even oily! The price point isn't that bad either!
Maria S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best products on the market. DHC is innovative oil- melts all the dirt, make up and all day from your skin. Does not leave oily feeling. Price is good.