DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.

BY DHC

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
  • "Very good for removing make up without stripping the skin of moisture! I have sensitive, dry skin and it worked well." in 3 reviews
Kail M.
Emerson, AR
I received this deep cleaning oil ad a sample from a DHC booklet. While I am prone to oily skin sometimes combination, I was skeptical if my facial skin would have to much moisture. Using this cleansing oil in the A.M. was a no go. While it gave me a glow however my skin retained too much oil. I used it the next day at night and BAMMMM!!!! I still had a glow the next morning along with soft skunk. My matte foundation held up nicely.

Btw DO NOT GET INTO YOUR EYES, IT REALLY BURNS.....
jessica l.
Calgary, AB
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! It's honestly so amazing. I would recommend this to anyone. It removes all your makeup with one pump. The cleanser is so gentle on the skin because the oil cleanser removes all waterproof makeup and dirt without stripping your natural oil on your skin. After rinsing my face with warm water my skin is left clean and soft and not dry because it's not harsh on the skin. I have combination skin so sometimes my skin gets really oily when I use products that dries out my skin. So I really love this product, I would definitely buy this again.
Ame P.
this product is just soooo amazing it clean your skin perfectly it let your skin soo smoth and clean hope thar you try it
Jenny T.
I really love this cleanser because it remove my makeup well without feel greasy. After I wash my face, my skin feel soft and nice. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
kari F.
Peachtree Corners
This is hands down my all time favorite cleanser. I have been using DHC for years and this oil has been part of my routine since way before cleansing oils were a thing. It takes off every bit of makeup (incl waterproof) easily and leaves my skin soft and silky. I’ve turned several friends onto this stuff as well. It’s a cult classic in my book!
Zoë C.
This product is fantastic. I didn’t love it at first and it smells like leathery olive oil, but it does a great job with makeup and with keeping winter skin (thank you, Montreal) soft, bouncy, and hydrated. This stuff also lasts forever as you need only one pump for a cleanse. If you double or triple cleanse, this is a great first round, but sometimes I let it work it’s magic alone too.
Jordan E.
The absolute best make up removing cleanser on the market. It does not dry my sensitive skin (even in the winter) but completely takes all of my make up off. I am never without this cleanser. It is 100% worth the price.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
THIS S!&@ IS AMAZING!!! It gives you the ability to message your face which promotes circulation. It melts your makeup off and when you go to wash the oil off your face feels completely clean! If you google the routine of a Japanese woman’s skin care... a this will always be a part of that routine. It might not be this exact brand but I personally love it. My go to BABY!!!
Wendie G.
Derrymacash , Lurgan
Great for taking off all types of makeup, and leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards. Brilliant for young and older skins alike. Very gentle on the skin but takes every scrap of makeup off. I will repurchase this cleanser for my mature skin again, the Asians do good cosmetics.
Danielle H.
Tulare, CA
Favorite cleanser ever. Takes off even the hardest makeup, yet gentle on the skin! Love it. Would definitely recommend to a friend.