BY DHC

Buy on Amazon
  • "Very good for removing make up without stripping the skin of moisture! I have sensitive, dry skin and it worked well." in 3 reviews
Win C.
Salem
My favorite cleansing oil, removes makeup without rubbing and cleanses without stripping your skin of all moisture. Rinses clean enough that you can get away without double-cleansing in a pinch.
Rie T.
I love facial oils! They are great at removing makeup, waterproof eye make up and fiber/tube mascara. This is definitely a bathroom staple!
Gabriella Q.
Milwaukee
My life saver!!! Highly recommended if you have acne prone skin!!! I’ve ordered this over and over and will never use a different facial cleanser ever again!
Elena D.
United States
I found the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce to be an amazing oil cleanser. It truly removes makeup from the skin and the delicate eye area. It is also very good for my sensitive skin.
I would recommend to wash the oil off and follow up with a gentle cleanser afterwards to remove any residue left over. Oil does stick around on the skin even after it is washed.
What I do is I use one pump of the oil and GENTLY rub it all over my face and sometimes my eye area. I generally use a separate makeup remover for my eyes, but, if you absolutely need to, you can use it to remove eye makeup. Waterproof mascara can be a little difficult to remove, BUT it can be done. You just need a little patience and gentle rubbing. One thing to consider when using this as eye makeup remover is the blurriness you may experience. Watch how much of the oil you put on your eye. It may cause irritation so just be careful.
The whole bottle lasted me about 6 months. Maybe even a little longer than that so the price is appropriate for me. Overall, I enjoy using this product!
Kimberly A.
My #1 must have! I’ve been a fan of this oil for 15 years! I’m a beauty and skincare lover and have tried multiple others, but this one is tops in my opinion! I am NEVER without it!
Jennifer N.
Chesapeake, VA
The oil was too much for my skin. I think it would be great for someone with real dry skin. The product was great in that it offered a lot of natural ingredients in it.
Hailey D.
This DHC oil is great! I got it in my allure box and fell in love. It takes off every bit of makeup and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Jenny D.
I really love this cleanser because it remove my makeup well without feel greasy. After I wash my face, my skin feel soft and nice. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
kari F.
Atlanta, GA
This is hands down my all time favorite cleanser. I have been using DHC for years and this oil has been part of my routine since way before cleansing oils were a thing. It takes off every bit of makeup (incl waterproof) easily and leaves my skin soft and silky. I’ve turned several friends onto this stuff as well. It’s a cult classic in my book!
Zoë C.
This product is fantastic. I didn’t love it at first and it smells like leathery olive oil, but it does a great job with makeup and with keeping winter skin (thank you, Montreal) soft, bouncy, and hydrated. This stuff also lasts forever as you need only one pump for a cleanse. If you double or triple cleanse, this is a great first round, but sometimes I let it work it’s magic alone too.