DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.

BY DHC

Maggie J.
pittsfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my fave! It has a weird consistency and texture on the skin and you never quite feel like it's off your face! The package is pretty but that doesn't make up for the ineffective cleansing job and oil slick I was left with!
Mariana N.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Não gostei muit não, não sei onde mais não deu muito certo para a minha pele, mais acho bom pra quem quer testar e vê se adaptar
Marisa N.
Osceola, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a free sample. I usually do not like using oil in my skin care routine and although my face felt moisturized, it was too oily and didn't seem to work for my skin. I have a sensitive and oily skin type. I would not purchase this with my own money but it might work well for someone with dryer skin.
Sarah F.
Toronto, ON
Love this oil as it’s great for removing / dissolving long wear makeup and for dry skin. A little irritating to my eyes but otherwise close to perfect! Re-buy all the time.
lenninnel O.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
i was walking in Tokyo Japan and the girl gave me a free sample of this cleansing oil. It works great with cleansing off my make up.
Manisha K.
Federal Way
DHC deep cleansing oil is really good to take all the makeup off from my face. It takes all eye make off easily and it did not leave skin dry.
Charlotte M.
Brussels
Always saled on website, so price interesting for the quality, I use it with water and my hands, without water it dries so fast, very useful for every makeup (skin, mascara), easy to take off the mascara with you fingers and the oil, not specific smell, then I take the oil off with a wet towel, there is then zero makeup left! The packaging is pure, simple. The pictures will come cus I am about to make a review on my blog if interested, Instagram : makemeupbycharlotte
Jorie B.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite makeup remover that I've tried. It is gentle, doesn't smell strong, doesn't break me out, but most of all, it works. I love the pump and the guard so that it doesn't spill. I have repurchased it twice. You do have to be careful around your eyes and it can be expensive, but I would recommend it.
Kawaii K.
Kapaa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got my hands on this cult classic to use for double cleansing. Put it on a dry face with dry hands and rub, rub, rub all that makeup and gunk away! It gets all the makeup off of my face, but has a very oily fragrance and doesn't entirely wash off the skin. But, that's what the second cleanse is for anyway! Great product overall.
Crystal L.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
A cult favourite of many (including myself) it throughly removes all my makeup including eye makeup. But be careful as it may stng your eyes.  It is also very affordable.