DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.

BY DHC

Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this directly from DHC website. It's pricey, but it's perfect for me. It gently removes my makeup. Especially, my mascara. Most oil cleansers sting my eyes, but this one doesn't.  I love that it comes with a pump. I absolutley will repurchase. I recommend this oil for everyone. A++
Tanya F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the Holy Grail of make up removal!!  I HATE using anything that pulls on my face (why make wrinkles?) so cold cream and removal wipes are out.  DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is so easy to use!  Just a small pump into your hands and massage into your face and rinse.  THAT'S IT!  Make up removed.  Including waterproof mascara.  Since it's olive oil (with all the heavy stinky stuff removed) it's good for your skin (and eyelashes) so your face feels clean and soft, not stripped of moisture.  Once you try this you will never remove your makeup any other way.
Carla D.
MEXICO CITY
This oil is AMAZING! The price is high but’s definitely worth it, my face feels so smooth after I clean it with this product, I was shocked with the results. Definitely would buy it again!
KK S.
Knoxville
There's nothing negative for me to say,hence the 5 star review. Cleanses all skin types,even oily! The price point isn't that bad either!
Kail M.
Emerson, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this deep cleaning oil ad a sample from a DHC booklet. While I am prone to oily skin sometimes combination, I was skeptical if my facial skin would have to much moisture. Using this cleansing oil in the A.M. was a no go. While it gave me a glow however my skin retained too much oil. I used it the next day at night and BAMMMM!!!! I still had a glow the next morning along with soft skunk. My matte foundation held up nicely.

Btw DO NOT GET INTO YOUR EYES, IT REALLY BURNS.....
Maria S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best products on the market. DHC is innovative oil- melts all the dirt, make up and all day from your skin. Does not leave oily feeling. Price is good.
Ashley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I received a sample of it and became instantly hooked. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long ways.
Natalia P.
Of all the cleansers I've tried this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I have a VERY oily face so I was very sceptical at first but this was amazing! It doesn't leave your skin oily in fact it leaves it extremely soft and smooth EVERYONE NEEDS THIS
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is my go to for the oil cleanse method!  Out of all the different oil cleansers I tried, I just keep coming back to this one.  I love that it gets ALL the makeup and sunscreen off of my face with just the first use!  Oh.. and it rinses completely too.  There is no oily residue left on my skin afterwards and just leaves my face feeling soft, clean and moisturized.  I love that I can use only this to cleanse my face and that I don't even have to use soap too in order to get my face cleaned.  I highly recommend, as I will never go without it!
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used a sample of this the other day for the first time! I can't believe I have never heard of cleaning my face with oil before! !! This stuff was so amazing! My face felt like a babies bottom all night and until I washed it again the next day and Yay me I had more !!!!! Omg everyone should use this! Oh and I have oily skin and since using this I haven't had any problems with my face getting oily! !!!!! To bad my local store doesn't sell a oil cleanser.