DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.

BY DHC

Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sounds kinda odd to wash your face with oIL but it really works. It is a fantastic makeup remover, especially for waterproof eye makeup.
KK S.
Knoxville
There's nothing negative for me to say,hence the 5 star review. Cleanses all skin types,even oily! The price point isn't that bad either!
Trina M.
I love love love this stuff from day one. It really does remove every ounce of make up and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Danielle H.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite cleanser ever. Takes off even the hardest makeup, yet gentle on the skin! Love it. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Mariana N.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Não gostei muit não, não sei onde mais não deu muito certo para a minha pele, mais acho bom pra quem quer testar e vê se adaptar
Ashley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I received a sample of it and became instantly hooked. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long ways.
Valerie L.
I LOVE my deep cleansing oil. I have used this for years and it gets the job done. I would highly recommend purchasing this.
Jamie L.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love this cleanser. One of my favorite cleansers. Make my face feel so smooth and also helps in pore reduction.
Allison D.
Paducah, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good if you have dry skin but be careful it is a oil so if your prone to acne I would choose a different product
Mayte G.
Union city , NJ
spectacular
I love its smell and its ability to moisturize
Good product and price in very accessible for anyone