BY DHC

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
  • "Very good for removing make up without stripping the skin of moisture! I have sensitive, dry skin and it worked well." in 3 reviews
Marisa N.
Osceola, IN
I got this as a free sample. I usually do not like using oil in my skin care routine and although my face felt moisturized, it was too oily and didn't seem to work for my skin. I have a sensitive and oily skin type. I would not purchase this with my own money but it might work well for someone with dryer skin.
kristen g.
bloomington , IL
I am in loooove with this brand. It is great for seriously every skin type and this cleanser feels so good on the face without drying or leaving a greasy residue. It also melts makeup off like butter and lathers wonderfully~If you haven't tried DHC products you are missing out!!
Maggie J.
pittsfield
Not my fave! It has a weird consistency and texture on the skin and you never quite feel like it's off your face! The package is pretty but that doesn't make up for the ineffective cleansing job and oil slick I was left with!
Latonja A.
Mobile, AL
This DHC cleansing oil is a great cleanser for all types. Don't be afraid of it because it has oil in it. It will not leave your skin greasy feeling at all.
Manisha K.
Federal Way
DHC deep cleansing oil is really good to take all the makeup off from my face. It takes all eye make off easily and it did not leave skin dry.
April G.
This removes everything.  Very gentle.  Great for all skin types.  One bottle goes a long way!  It's a little expensive, so I haven't bought in a while.
Hailey D.
This DHC oil is great! I got it in my allure box and fell in love. It takes off every bit of makeup and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
lenninnel O.
San Francisco
i was walking in Tokyo Japan and the girl gave me a free sample of this cleansing oil. It works great with cleansing off my make up.
jessica t.
Stockholm
Love the product makes my 40 something skin feel amazing without drying.. easy to use doesnt make skin feel tight or oily. Veey balancing
KK S.
Knoxville
There's nothing negative for me to say,hence the 5 star review. Cleanses all skin types,even oily! The price point isn't that bad either!