DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.

BY DHC

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
  • "Very good for removing make up without stripping the skin of moisture! I have sensitive, dry skin and it worked well." in 3 reviews
Kristen G.
bloomington , IL
I am in loooove with this brand. It is great for seriously every skin type and this cleanser feels so good on the face without drying or leaving a greasy residue. It also melts makeup off like butter and lathers wonderfully~If you haven't tried DHC products you are missing out!!
Halle K.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE this cleansing oil! I was hesitant to buy it because I had previously been using mineral oil to cleanse my face, which is much cheaper. But I bought it while it was on sale and was very impressed. It is a simple and effective formula. Definitely worth the price.
Lisa E.
Cody
I really love oil face wash. it really does a good job for me.It works really well on any skin problems in my opinion.I like to try different oil .Yes..a bit pricey for me but I would probably buy this again.I recommend it to everyone.It's a great product
Lucia H.
Melts off stubborn makeup! Not gonna lie -- it's super satisfying seeing whatever makeup I wore that day slide right off. I use a foam cleanser after this to get rid of any other leftover makeup/oil
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
Love this for cleansing makeup. It does a great job but has a strange scent. The smell is very light so not too obtrusive. If i don't double cleanse with this, my ailing feels oily a few hours later.
Mattea L.
Loveland, CO
I just received this product a couple weeks ago and it's already made getting ready for bed so nice! It literally melts my makeup off and it hydrates my skin at the same time. I would use this a couple times a week!
Jordan G.
At first I was not on board with the cleansing oils. I wanted to get the oil off my combination skin. I was really surprised at the results. It doesn't feel heavy. My skin felt clean but moisturized. It didn't clog my pores. I received this product as a sample but will purchase on my own.
Maggie J.
pittsfield
Not my fave! It has a weird consistency and texture on the skin and you never quite feel like it's off your face! The package is pretty but that doesn't make up for the ineffective cleansing job and oil slick I was left with!
Maria S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best products on the market. DHC is innovative oil- melts all the dirt, make up and all day from your skin. Does not leave oily feeling. Price is good.
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
This is the first oil cleanser that did not break me out. It has a light smell and looks exactly like Olive oil. Use thus with dry hands and rinse with water. This removes all of my makeup easily and I don't have to double cleanse when I use this product. I will be purchasing this product again.