DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.

BY DHC

Lucia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Melts off stubborn makeup! Not gonna lie -- it's super satisfying seeing whatever makeup I wore that day slide right off. I use a foam cleanser after this to get rid of any other leftover makeup/oil
Mattea L.
Loveland, CO
I just received this product a couple weeks ago and it's already made getting ready for bed so nice! It literally melts my makeup off and it hydrates my skin at the same time. I would use this a couple times a week!
Jordan G.
At first I was not on board with the cleansing oils. I wanted to get the oil off my combination skin. I was really surprised at the results. It doesn't feel heavy. My skin felt clean but moisturized. It didn't clog my pores. I received this product as a sample but will purchase on my own.
Maggie J.
pittsfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my fave! It has a weird consistency and texture on the skin and you never quite feel like it's off your face! The package is pretty but that doesn't make up for the ineffective cleansing job and oil slick I was left with!
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
This is the first oil cleanser that did not break me out. It has a light smell and looks exactly like Olive oil. Use thus with dry hands and rinse with water. This removes all of my makeup easily and I don't have to double cleanse when I use this product. I will be purchasing this product again.
Latonja A.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This DHC cleansing oil is a great cleanser for all types. Don't be afraid of it because it has oil in it. It will not leave your skin greasy feeling at all.
Manisha K.
Federal Way
DHC deep cleansing oil is really good to take all the makeup off from my face. It takes all eye make off easily and it did not leave skin dry.
April G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This removes everything.  Very gentle.  Great for all skin types.  One bottle goes a long way!  It's a little expensive, so I haven't bought in a while.
lenninnel O.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
i was walking in Tokyo Japan and the girl gave me a free sample of this cleansing oil. It works great with cleansing off my make up.
jessica t.
Stockholm
Love the product makes my 40 something skin feel amazing without drying.. easy to use doesnt make skin feel tight or oily. Veey balancing