DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.

BY DHC

Jorie B.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite makeup remover that I've tried. It is gentle, doesn't smell strong, doesn't break me out, but most of all, it works. I love the pump and the guard so that it doesn't spill. I have repurchased it twice. You do have to be careful around your eyes and it can be expensive, but I would recommend it.
Marisa N.
Osceola, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a free sample. I usually do not like using oil in my skin care routine and although my face felt moisturized, it was too oily and didn't seem to work for my skin. I have a sensitive and oily skin type. I would not purchase this with my own money but it might work well for someone with dryer skin.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've received this as a sample pack in a broucher from the company. I was scared since it is an oil but it's soo gentle and effective in removing makeup and even my waterproof mascara. It rinses off with warm water and leaves no residue nor does my face feel tight. I would recommend this and purchase!
Austin M.
Ewa Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need this in your life omg. This product is a cleansing oil that is olive based. It smells so yummy and effectively removes my makeup. I use it nightly to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin. It is water activated, so you massage on dry skin then splash water on your face to create a cleansing milk consistency. It melts off my makeup so easily lol
Kim L.
Minneapolis
This product is amazing!  I use it every single night to deep cleanse my skin.  I have super oily skin and was very skepticala about this product.  Putting oil on an already oily face did not make sense to me.  I was shocked at how clean my skin was and my oily skin has significantly improved!
Lily T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite makeup remover! My end of day routines includes this DHC oil. I use this as my first step to taking off all my makeup and then do a double cleanse with either a scrub, foam or gel wash. The oil takes off all my makeup, including hard to take off things like eyeliner.
Kristen G.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in loooove with this brand. It is great for seriously every skin type and this cleanser feels so good on the face without drying or leaving a greasy residue. It also melts makeup off like butter and lathers wonderfully~If you haven't tried DHC products you are missing out!!
Halle K.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE this cleansing oil! I was hesitant to buy it because I had previously been using mineral oil to cleanse my face, which is much cheaper. But I bought it while it was on sale and was very impressed. It is a simple and effective formula. Definitely worth the price.
Lisa E.
Cody
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love oil face wash. it really does a good job for me.It works really well on any skin problems in my opinion.I like to try different oil .Yes..a bit pricey for me but I would probably buy this again.I recommend it to everyone.It's a great product
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for cleansing makeup. It does a great job but has a strange scent. The smell is very light so not too obtrusive. If i don't double cleanse with this, my ailing feels oily a few hours later.