DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.

BY DHC

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
  • "Very good for removing make up without stripping the skin of moisture! I have sensitive, dry skin and it worked well." in 3 reviews
Jennifer N.
Chesapeake, VA
The oil was too much for my skin. I think it would be great for someone with real dry skin. The product was great in that it offered a lot of natural ingredients in it.
D B.
This product is a great alternative to washing with a cleanser that you need to rinse off.  I have oily skin, so I was hesitant to use it at first, but I feel like the texture of my skin has improved with the use of this oil.  I feel that this product definitely removes my mascara better than a cleanser that you need to rinse off.  I would recommend this to others.  Don't be afraid to try even if you have oily skin!  This will not make your face produce more oil.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I started using this a week ago. I was skeptical at first because I use to have oily skin and the thought of putting oil back on my skin scared me. Oh how wrong I was! In just the week I've used it my skin feels so soft blemish free and very hydrated. A tiny bit goes a long way. I even tried it right before applying my makeup and it seemed to work out just fine.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
THIS S!&@ IS AMAZING!!! It gives you the ability to message your face which promotes circulation. It melts your makeup off and when you go to wash the oil off your face feels completely clean! If you google the routine of a Japanese woman’s skin care... a this will always be a part of that routine. It might not be this exact brand but I personally love it. My go to BABY!!!
Kawaii K.
Kapaa, HI
I recently got my hands on this cult classic to use for double cleansing. Put it on a dry face with dry hands and rub, rub, rub all that makeup and gunk away! It gets all the makeup off of my face, but has a very oily fragrance and doesn't entirely wash off the skin. But, that's what the second cleanse is for anyway! Great product overall.
Jorie B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my favorite makeup remover that I've tried. It is gentle, doesn't smell strong, doesn't break me out, but most of all, it works. I love the pump and the guard so that it doesn't spill. I have repurchased it twice. You do have to be careful around your eyes and it can be expensive, but I would recommend it.
Marisa N.
Osceola, IN
I got this as a free sample. I usually do not like using oil in my skin care routine and although my face felt moisturized, it was too oily and didn't seem to work for my skin. I have a sensitive and oily skin type. I would not purchase this with my own money but it might work well for someone with dryer skin.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
I've received this as a sample pack in a broucher from the company. I was scared since it is an oil but it's soo gentle and effective in removing makeup and even my waterproof mascara. It rinses off with warm water and leaves no residue nor does my face feel tight. I would recommend this and purchase!
Austin M.
Ewa Beach
You need this in your life omg. This product is a cleansing oil that is olive based. It smells so yummy and effectively removes my makeup. I use it nightly to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin. It is water activated, so you massage on dry skin then splash water on your face to create a cleansing milk consistency. It melts off my makeup so easily lol
Kim L.
Minneapolis
This product is amazing!  I use it every single night to deep cleanse my skin.  I have super oily skin and was very skepticala about this product.  Putting oil on an already oily face did not make sense to me.  I was shocked at how clean my skin was and my oily skin has significantly improved!