Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is my go to for the oil cleanse method!  Out of all the different oil cleansers I tried, I just keep coming back to this one.  I love that it gets ALL the makeup and sunscreen off of my face with just the first use!  Oh.. and it rinses completely too.  There is no oily residue left on my skin afterwards and just leaves my face feeling soft, clean and moisturized.  I love that I can use only this to cleanse my face and that I don't even have to use soap too in order to get my face cleaned.  I highly recommend, as I will never go without it!