DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ame P.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jessica l.DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kail M.

BY DHC

Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
This is the first oil cleanser that did not break me out. It has a light smell and looks exactly like Olive oil. Use thus with dry hands and rinse with water. This removes all of my makeup easily and I don't have to double cleanse when I use this product. I will be purchasing this product again.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I just used a sample of this the other day for the first time! I can't believe I have never heard of cleaning my face with oil before! !! This stuff was so amazing! My face felt like a babies bottom all night and until I washed it again the next day and Yay me I had more !!!!! Omg everyone should use this! Oh and I have oily skin and since using this I haven't had any problems with my face getting oily! !!!!! To bad my local store doesn't sell a oil cleanser.
Kail M.
Emerson, AR
I received this deep cleaning oil ad a sample from a DHC booklet. While I am prone to oily skin sometimes combination, I was skeptical if my facial skin would have to much moisture. Using this cleansing oil in the A.M. was a no go. While it gave me a glow however my skin retained too much oil. I used it the next day at night and BAMMMM!!!! I still had a glow the next morning along with soft skunk. My matte foundation held up nicely.

Btw DO NOT GET INTO YOUR EYES, IT REALLY BURNS.....
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is my go to for the oil cleanse method!  Out of all the different oil cleansers I tried, I just keep coming back to this one.  I love that it gets ALL the makeup and sunscreen off of my face with just the first use!  Oh.. and it rinses completely too.  There is no oily residue left on my skin afterwards and just leaves my face feeling soft, clean and moisturized.  I love that I can use only this to cleanse my face and that I don't even have to use soap too in order to get my face cleaned.  I highly recommend, as I will never go without it!
Tanya F.
This is the Holy Grail of make up removal!!  I HATE using anything that pulls on my face (why make wrinkles?) so cold cream and removal wipes are out.  DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is so easy to use!  Just a small pump into your hands and massage into your face and rinse.  THAT'S IT!  Make up removed.  Including waterproof mascara.  Since it's olive oil (with all the heavy stinky stuff removed) it's good for your skin (and eyelashes) so your face feels clean and soft, not stripped of moisture.  Once you try this you will never remove your makeup any other way.
Natalia P.
Of all the cleansers I've tried this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I have a VERY oily face so I was very sceptical at first but this was amazing! It doesn't leave your skin oily in fact it leaves it extremely soft and smooth EVERYONE NEEDS THIS
Maria S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best products on the market. DHC is innovative oil- melts all the dirt, make up and all day from your skin. Does not leave oily feeling. Price is good.
D B.
This product is a great alternative to washing with a cleanser that you need to rinse off.  I have oily skin, so I was hesitant to use it at first, but I feel like the texture of my skin has improved with the use of this oil.  I feel that this product definitely removes my mascara better than a cleanser that you need to rinse off.  I would recommend this to others.  Don't be afraid to try even if you have oily skin!  This will not make your face produce more oil.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I started using this a week ago. I was skeptical at first because I use to have oily skin and the thought of putting oil back on my skin scared me. Oh how wrong I was! In just the week I've used it my skin feels so soft blemish free and very hydrated. A tiny bit goes a long way. I even tried it right before applying my makeup and it seemed to work out just fine.
Kawaii K.
Kapaa, HI
I recently got my hands on this cult classic to use for double cleansing. Put it on a dry face with dry hands and rub, rub, rub all that makeup and gunk away! It gets all the makeup off of my face, but has a very oily fragrance and doesn't entirely wash off the skin. But, that's what the second cleanse is for anyway! Great product overall.