DHC

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7...
1306 Reviews
5 / 5
This is the one — I am a product junkie and love trying new things, but this is the best cleansing oil out there and I always go back to it. Great texture, doesn’t sting my eyes, and removes sunscreen and makeup perfectly.
5 / 5
I had never used a oil cleanser before picking this up and now it has become a staple in my routine. I never felt like my makeup ever truly washed off until adding this. It really helps to melt off all of the days makeup and even waterproof mascara. I follow up with my regular cleanser and my face feels so clean and soft after! It has even helped improve the number of blackheads I get. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
5 / 5
I love this Japanese cleansing oil. As I reached my 40s, I was doing much more research on skincare to realize I should not be using those harsh makeup wipes. I used micellar water for a while, but I felt like I was still doing a lot of tugging at my skin to get my makeup off. It also made my skin feel pretty over dried. When I finally tried this cleansing oil, I was blown away. The way it literally melts your makeup off your face… I immediately knew the first time using it that I was sufficiently getting my makeup off before. I do usually do a lot of eye makeup, so I do need to use it once, pat my face dry, and hit it with the cleansing oil again to get the residuals off. And then I wash my face with a gentle cleanser. I will forever use this product or something similar.
5 / 5
Love this product as my first step in my double-cleansing routine. It easily melts away all makeup, without ever irritating my eyes and leaves the skin feeling very soft and absutely not greasy.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this cleansing oil! It takes everything off and I double cleanse using vanicream as the second step and my skin feels so clean. It melts everything off but has never irritated my skin!
5 / 5
I love this cleanser so much because it just makes my skin so clear AND soft! I have been using this cleanser for a long time because it has always been the number 1 to me!
5 / 5
I have bought and return this stuff a couple times but I finally tried it and wow do I love it. It takes off all kinds of makeup and leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. Typically I only use it as cleaners on days I don’t wear makeup. When I do wear makeup I second cleanse with a foaming micellar water. I have mature skin and it has make different in the texture. Love it . Sometimes I use it with a skin washcloth to help exfoliate.
5 / 5
Got into cleansing oils because I heard they helped remove sebaceous filaments. I’ve been using this cleansing oil for a week or so and it removes so much dirt! Def have to keep using it to see results but worth it. Plus a little product goes a long way!
5 / 5
I recently tried DHC Oil Cleansing and it exceeded my expectations. The formula effectively removes makeup and impurities without leaving a greasy residue. My skin feels clean, soft, and nourished after each use. Highly recommended for those seeking a gentle and efficient cleansing oil.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
DHC cleansing oil is a standout product for effective makeup removal and gentle cleansing. Its lightweight formula effortlessly dissolves impurities, leaving skin feeling clean and nourished. The oil emulsifies well, rinsing off without any residue. While it's slightly pricier, the quality justifies the cost, making it a reliable choice for those seeking a top-tier cleansing oil.