suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Double cleansing is a must for anyone who wears a lot of make or has oily, acne prone skin. This cleanser is my holy grail for really clean soft skin. I highly recommend it.

Product reviewed: Whitening Source Dermdefinition Clarifying Radiance Essence Facial Care Products 1 oz/30 ml

I love this cleansing oil! I use it everyday. It melts off all make up and spf so easily. It doesn’t irritate my skin or dry me out. It’s very affordable too! It feels great and doesn’t have a scent.

I use it daily as a cleanser or makeup remover. I love Shu uemura cleansing oil the most but whenever I want to save more money then I use DHC

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this a anti aging cleanser?
0 answers
Do you use this as the first step of your double cleanse? Or does it clear away all dirt and makeup in one single step? Does it leave an oily residue?
What are y’all’s thoughts on this? Is this good at removing makeup? Does it clog your pores?
more questions