Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersDHC
Deep Cleansing Oil 67 Fl Oz | 67 Fl Oz

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz

by DHC

DHC’s bestselling, cult-classic Deep Cleansing Oil is truly one of a kind. The original Japanese first step oil cleanser melts away makeup and dissolves impurities, leaving your skin clean, soft and radiant. The 100% organic olive-oil based formulation works on the scientific premise that “like attracts like.” Applied with dry hands on your dry face, this rich, naturally golden-hued olive oil-based cleanser binds with dirt and effortlessly breaks down sunscreen, sebum and stubborn makeup, like waterproof mascara and eyeliner, without clogging your pores. The water-soluble formula rinses away with zero oily residue. Its silky feel and delicate, natural rosemary aroma make washing your face feel like a luxurious spa experience. This botanical formulation features antioxidant-rich organic olive oil and vitamin E to hydrate, soften and protect against free radical damage, and rosemary leaf oil to invigorate and refresh. Also works great as a makeup brush cleaner. Ideal for all skin types. | Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz

Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Does this cause breakouts?
What makes you choose this cleansing oil over other more affordable ones?
Start your review of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz!
Product Highlights
...off, including eye makeup, as it claims to do. It did not irritate my sensitive eyes, even though I used a lot of it in my eye area. And unlike a lot of oil-based eye makeup removers, this one is water soluble so it rinses off cleanly and doesn't leave a weird oil film on your skin.in reviews
I started using this about a week ago after hearing so much about it via YouTube.in reviews
It is the best cleansing product I have ever used and I don't think I will ever switch!in reviews
It did make my skin feel very soft but I don't want to wash my face twice every time I wear makeup.in reviews
Shirin M.
Honolulu, HI
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Shirin M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve discovered this product when I was in Japan, I think that’s why Asian people have very good skin. Because they know which product to use. This is the first step for double cleansing, you pump once or twice and when you apply on your face it changes the texture, it melts your makeup and impurities and prepares your skin for the next cleanser.
Brittanee R.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing product for all skin types but it really helped my dry and stressed skin. Since I began double cleansing I found that my usual cleanser was just stripping my face when I used it twice. I finally got this because I’ve heard great things about it but I’ve always stayed away from cleansing oils because I feared they would worsen my acne, but my skin has already cleared up more after using this for a couple weeks. I use this before my gentle foaming cleanser and it removes my makeup so well without any harsh scrubbing. It feels so silky as you apply it and it leaves my face feeling very soft and nourished but still clean. [product:dhc-deep-cleansing-oil-67-fl-oz-|-67-fl-oz]
Brooke H.
Fresno, CA
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Brooke H.
Purchased at: Costco
I purchased this at Costco at a discount and it’s the first cleansing oil I’ve ever used. I didn’t like the scent at first but became used to it over time and it doesn’t bother me now. It removes my makeup without stripping my skin and leaves my face clean and clear. Definitely a new fave of mine!
Chantal H.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was looking for a oil cleanser to use in my skincare routine of double cleansing 🧖‍♀️ I saw a review on it in a video on social media and order some from Ulta I absolutely love this stuff! I apply it to my "dry" hands & skin and I can literally see my makeup melting off 👏 I leave it on as I prepare for night time routine and use a The Makeup Eraser Clean White and 💫 its amazing what it takes of off! Highly recommend 👏 DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz|DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz
Ryan B.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Ryan B.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best cleansing oil I’ve tried! It is gentle on the skin and removes all makeup and spf so easily! It is fragrance free and has all great oils for the skin. Once I’m out I will definitely repurchase. If you are thinking about buying it, do it!!
Labiba R.
NY
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Labiba R.
Purchased at: ULTA
My all-time favorite cleansing oil! I loveeeee it! My holy-grail product! This literally melts and takes off even the most stubborn mascara and lipstick stains! Forever gonna repurchase! And the bottle will last you a long time. [product:dhc-deep-cleansing-oil-67-fl-oz-|-67-fl-oz]
Melissa E.
Long Beach, CA
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Melissa E.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Melissa E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Do You Double Cleanse ? If You Don’t Start Today & With This Product, It Will Change Your Skins Game Completely. I Have Oily Skin And Wear Makeup Pretty Often. Double Cleansing Is Just Using An Oil Based Product As A PreCleanser To Your Normal Face Wash. I Apply This To My Dry Hands And Massage Into My Face For 5-10min, Melting Off Any Makeup And Gunk On My Skin I Then Wash My Face With My Regular Face Wash & My Face Feels Like A Babys Bottom Lol. Just Do It ☺️ You’ll Love It.
urvashi N.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by urvashi N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleansing oil is incredible! Removes all makeup including eye makeup in seconds and emulsifies like a dream. Wish it was cheaper but it lasts forever. Totally worth it! DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz|DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz
Amy A.
Clayton, NJ
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Amy A.
My absolute favorite face cleanser! Very light , not greasy, and removes all traces of dirt and makeup! Leaves face clean and moisturized
Dayana A.
Tampa, FL
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil® 6.7 Fl. Oz. | 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Dayana A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my fourth bottle and definitely not the last one! my forever favorite cleansing oil, I’ve try several balms and other brands of cleansing oils but always return to this one, No fragrance, very gentle on my skin, don’t produce me any break outs, and remove completely my makeup or sunscreen, perfect for my first step before washing my face. DHC
Ask a question to the Influenster community...