DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 fl. oz.

by DHC

Unique water soluble formula rinses thoroughly., Rich in vitamins and antioxidants., In a clinical study 92 percent of participants agreed Deep Cleansing Oil worked better than a leading cleanser at removing complexion makeup., Nourishes and hydrates...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 fl. oz.!
Dina C.
Philadelphia, PA
I never stopped using this product, I use it as a makeup remover and impurities on my skin. Now you can find it at Ulta beauty just use it on dry skin and rinse.
Mary C.
DHC is a very good brand I got my first samole pack a littke over 3 weeks ago and this stuff is amazing is doesnt have a harsh smell in fact it really doesnt have a scent at all.I have all of their products. If u go to their website you can get sample packs for 2$ and I get a 5$e gift card ..
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,893 reviews
I recently ordered some products from Dermstore.com, and they always give you some samples. Fortunately, I got a packet of DHC products. The cleansing oil, eye cream, and a nighttime moisturizer. I’ve heard amazing things about this cleansing oil and today was the perfect day to test it since I was wearing tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara and I knew it would be more difficult to remove. However, this cleansing oil removed every trace of mascara and eyeliner without a trace. I will finish what’s remaining in the packet and as long as I have no skin issues,I will be def be buying this.
Catherine O.
Frisco
This product is my Holy Grail of my double cleanse. It takes 95% of my makeup off and makes my fave so soft. I can see a difference in my skin from when I started using it. I would definitely recommend DHC to others. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 fl. oz.
Chelsea H.
Calgary, AB
If you like THICC oils then this is for you. Fragrance free, easy to access, clean rinsing: no wonder it’s been a cult favourite for over a decade. If you like jbeauty then you need to try this icon.
Mikayla N.
Windsor, QLD
I LOVE this product. I only picked up a bottle because I was in japan and going a bit nuts on the drugstores over there. I ended up purchasing it again. It’s gentle enough to use everyday but I switch between this and a gel cleanser depending on how dry my skin is. It smells a bit like cooking oil but is inoffensive. I add a hot towel if I’m needing an extra deep clean!

Looking for your answer?