BY DHC

Superstar. Try this amazing cleanser and you'll see why it's our most popular product worldwide. Dirt, excess oil, makeup-even waterproof mascara-and other pore-cloggers dissolve easily, leaving your face a grime-free zone that is soft to the touch. Its unique water-soluble formula rinses completely, so you'll never see a greasy residue. Olive oil and vitamin E help ensure you won't see dryness either

• How well does this cleansing oil work? Does it leave your face fe...5 Answers
  • Is this a good product yes or no1 Answers
  • Do you notice less breakouts after you started using this?2 Answers
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
  • "I started using this about a week ago after hearing so much about it via YouTube." in 2 reviews
  • "It is the best cleansing product I have ever used and I don't think I will ever switch!" in 1 review
  • "It did make my skin feel very soft but I don't want to wash my face twice every time I wear makeup." in 1 review
Summer C.
Suffolk, VA
This is my true RIDE OR DIE product for a decade. I have used so many other cleansing oils, but nothing compares to this. It's a miracle! I dont know why not enough people rave about this.

It cleans my eye makeup so well! I love waterproof everything, well, because who doesnt want their makeup to stay put. This removes everything, with one application. I dont have to go in twice to clean the residue. This is THE product for double cleansing.

You have to make sure when you are emulsifying it with water, dont use too much water, just get your hands wet is enough. too much water will quickly wash away all the oil.
Amanda K.
Hopatcong, NJ
I kept seeing this product promoted by beauty vloggers and had to give it a try. It literally melts off all my makeup and makes my skin feel soft and amazing! I believe this product is the first step in a cleansing routine, so sometimes I wash my face after I use it and sometimes I don't. Either way, my skin feels clean and it doesn't cause any irritation or breakouts on my sensitive acne-prone skin. The instructions say to use 2 pumps, but I only use one and that's more than enough. Great product!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I may need to edit this upon further use, but for now I am in love with this stuff! I washed as directions on my sample from the catalog said to and I was sceptical about it remving my heavily blackened lids but it took it all off with minimal traces left. I was also worried this would leave my skin feeling oily and unclean but it was actually the opposite result. My skin felt soft and nongreasey while feeling clean too. I highly recommend and will be purchasing a full size bottle!
Christine L.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a sample of this in a Glossybox and it was my first time using an oil cleanser. It works pretty well for removing makeup and it makes my skin feel moisturized afterwards even when I use a foam cleanser and exfoliator. However, I will not be repurchasing this particular oil cleanser because the brand DHC is not cruelty free. It works fine and does what it says, but there are a lot of alternatives out there that do the same and don't test on animals.
Janice L.
I've been trying out different cleansing oils and surprisingly this one is pretty darn good. I've used shu uemra and shisedo so far... Shu is still my fave, but this one comes super close and is way less costly. I don't even break out if I don't double cleanse afterwards. After I finish my shisedo one, which is ok but doesn't get all my waterproof makeup off entirely... I'll be buying the dhc big boy again.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
So I recently tried this... I was so iffy on a cleanser that was an oil. I visited the DHC site and they send out free magazines that have samples in them. (Your welcome). This was one of the samples and let me tell you I was so so surprised at how clean my face felt after. No oily residue, no greasy eww. Just a clean , smooth and super soft face. I will be buying!
Lindsey M.
I can remember first using this product in high school after receiving a sample of it from Sephora--six years later I've rediscovered it as an adult and I'm in LOVE. Massaging your face with a lightweight cleansing oil is a great way to decompress after a long day while dissolving your makeup. Definitely add to your nighttime skin regimen.
Molly H.
Fantastic product. I've tried many other makeup removers but none come close! This product melts all makeup right off, including eye makeup. Completely eye safe,
And since it's not a soap it doesn't burn your eyes. I don't know if I would use it just on its own, but it is definitely one of the best makeup removers on the market.
Eileen T.
This is the first cleansing oil I ever tried & it is awesome. I only use it to remove my makeup, and it dissolves my waterproof mascara easily. I then will wash my face with my normal face cleanser afterwards. It doesn't sting if it gets into your eyes, doesn't really smell like anything to me
Jennifer L.
Irvine, CA
I love this cleansing oil. It honestly breaks down all makeup (even waterproof) without having to scrub your face. It's something every girl should have in their skincare arsenal. You never have to worry about their being residue makeup left over on your face when you use this cleansing oil.
Laurie B.
How well does this cleansing oil work? Does it leave your face feeling oily?
Crystal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove makeup and clean simultaneously or would I need to use a 2nd time as a cleanse after the first round of removing makeup?
Kaitlyn C.
San Francisco, CA
Do you notice less breakouts after you started using this?
ali w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried their bright eye?? did u like it? does it work?
Luci O.
São Paulo -sp
Where can I find it to buy in Japan?? Does it sell in drugstores or department stores?