DHC Deep Cleansing Oil®

The original Japanese 1-step oil cleanser melts away makeup and dissolves impurities, leaving your skin clean, soft and radiant.

Deep Cleansing Oil works on the scientific premise that “like attracts like.” Applied with dry hands on your dry face, this rich, naturally golden-hued olive oil cleanser binds with waterproof mascara, sunscreen, makeup and daily grime, rinsing off easily in warm water with zero residue.

Its botanical formulation features antioxidant-rich organic olive oil to soften and protect against free radical damage, and rosemary leaf oil to invigorate and refresh. Also works great as a brush cleaner.

Ideal for all skin types.

How To Use:

Dispense 2-3 pumps into dry hands, then massage onto dry face to dissolve makeup and other impurities. Rinse thoroughly.

olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil

Ca you use this product on your eyes??
When are the best deals for purchase?
I have combination skin. Has anyone had problems with this making your face more oily?
Start your review of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil®!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...off, including eye makeup, as it claims to do. It did not irritate my sensitive eyes, even though I used a lot of it in my eye area. And unlike a lot of oil-based eye makeup removers, this one is water soluble so it rinses off cleanly and doesn't leave a weird oil film on your skin.” in 22 reviews
“I started using this about a week ago after hearing so much about it via YouTube.” in 2 reviews
“It is the best cleansing product I have ever used and I don't think I will ever switch!” in 1 review
“It did make my skin feel very soft but I don't want to wash my face twice every time I wear makeup.” in 1 review
Manhattan
I love this but I wish it was a little lighter in texture but still this is one of the best. It gets everything off without stripping my skin which i love
Been using this for about 7 years and my skin feels so smooth and looks so healthy. It takes off all your makeup I even use it to take off eye makeup too.
HURLEY, NY
One if my all time favorite cleansing oils. To remove all makeup. Definitely a rebuy. Rinses makeup off cleanly. It has a pleasant, sweet olive oil scent.
Rowlett, TX
I LOVE this cleansing oil. It gives you a deep clean without stripping away your natural oils. It is very affordable and effective. I highly recommend it!
Manteca, CA
Best cleansing face oil ive used! Love this stuff so much. I would recommend this to anyone to give it a try. I use it as my first step double cleansing.
Tulare, CA
This is my absolute favorite face wash! Cleans even the hardest makeup off with no effort at all. Makes your skin feel brand new. Gentle on the skin too
Watchung , NJ
Hands down the best oil cleanser I have used. No wonder it's one of the first and still a best seller. My skin feels clean and moisturized after using.
Bloomington, CA
Es super bueno . Retira muy bien. El maquillaje y yo tengo piel grasa y con tendencia a acné y este aceite no me afecta ese problema.  Muy recomendado.
Mountain View, CA
I wanted to like it but I dont feel that it does better job than the other brand Im currently using now. And I notice I had few breakout after that...
portland
This stuff is incredible! I’m on Retin-A right now and this helps with my dry, flaky skin. It also helps clean out my sebaceous filaments on my nose
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hillside , NJ
6 months ago
Thanh B. • 5 months ago
Quite thick but remove impurities pretty good. It’s great for massage in circles around the skin. Have to use a seven water-based cleanser afterwards.
Ottawa
7 months ago
Christina N. • 4 months ago
Yes. I have been using this for about a year now and it's my favorite cleansing oil. I have combo skin. Added bonus my lashes and brows love it.