DHC CoQ10 Washing Cream 2.8oz

by DHC

Age-defying DHC CoQ10 Washing Cream is a unique cream-to-foam cleanser to wash away dirt and impurities while encouraging firmness. Just a small amount creates a voluminous, vitamin-rich lather that fights sagging and elasticity loss without stripping skin of essential moisture, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DHC CoQ10 Washing Cream 2.8oz!
Mary C.
This washing cream I use when I'm out of my facial scrub from them. It leaves my skin feeling sweaky clean amd it hadms a really pretty glow to it as well. I say go and get this its truly amazing..#DHC
rebekah D.
pocatello
Made my face super soft, would highly recommend!!!!! I love it and will definitely be buying again!
destiney H.
Lyman
I thought this product wasnt going to be good. But then i tried it and my skin feels so soft. I would buy this again
Kate K.
I really liked this one, my skin felt clean and soft. I didn't have the dry, tight feeling that often happens after using other cleansers. The packaging was nice and easy to get into.  It's a little expensive, but a little does go a long way so it works out.
Valentina D.
Valrico, FL
Es una crema para lavarse la cara, a mi opinión no es muy buena pues la use por meses y no le vi mucho efecto de limpieza

Looking for your answer?