DHC CoQ10 Quick Gel Brightening Moisture uploaded by Amber M.DHC CoQ10 Quick Gel Brightening Moisture uploaded by Vanessa T.DHC CoQ10 Quick Gel Brightening Moisture uploaded by Vanessa T.

BY DHC

DHC CoQ10 Quick Gel Brightening Moisture all-in-one moisturizer tones, hydrates, brightens, primes and can even be used as a hydrating mask treatment. Bursting with age-defying coenzyme Q10, this antioxidant-rich gel cream absorbs quickly and promotes elasticity for firmness while vitamin C and daisy extract help brighten for a more luminous complexion. see more...

Dawn G.
Waterville
I absolutely love this stuff. My skin is beyond dry. I also suffer from rosacea, severely. I use this like a sleeping mask. I will Schlatter it on in a thick layer at night before I go to bed and rinse it off in the morning. My skin will be hydrated and soft. It helps to minimize for the redness. I have purchased this multiple times.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Simultaneously tones, hydrates, and primes skin for makeup. Can also be used as a hydrating mask treatment. Daisy extract and vitamin C help brighten. Ideal for those pressed for time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry to combination skin.
Kimberly A.
This is so fabulous! Can be used a moisturizer or applied as an overnight mask - which is my preferred method of application. Hydrating, plumping, brightening, soothing, softening - a must have for me!
Haley B.
Great product! It helped even out my skintone and left me feeling hydrated all night. I can't speak to much for any age defying benefits but the other part works great for me! The price is a little high for my taste ($68) but there's more expensive out there!
Nikki K.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my daytime moisturizer and I love it. It doubles as a primer and makes makeup go on smooth and wear longer. My skin is so soft and smooth since I started using the DHC line.

back