BY DHC

DHC CoQ10 Eye Cream richly textured moisturizer is specially formulated with firming CoQ10, nourishing vitamins A, C and E and emollient shea butter and olive oil. Helps firm skin by encouraging collagen and elasticity to diminish the look of crow's feet and fight sagging. see more...

• I have sampled this and saw an immediate improvement of the textu...1 Answers
  • I have been really wanting to try this eye product, how well does...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Brittani G.
I never have anything negative to say about these guys love all their products totally worth all the money no matter how expensive always does what it says it's supposed to perfectly maybe even better. DHC has the all-time top best skin products I've ever used in my life and I love all of their products.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I LOVE this eye cream. It’s thick and smooth but absorbs well. I can tap it on after I’ve applied make up if my under eye is feeling dry mid day and it doesn’t erase my concealer. This product is a bit pricy but worth it.
Anne C.
Boise
I am rarely disappointed with anything from DHC. This eye cream is one of the few though. I think it's probably a great product. It didn't irritate my very sensitive eyes. It just didn't do anything for me. I used it religiously for a month & I truly didn't see any difference in my eye area. I know that a lot of people rave about it on their website so I think it just wasn't for me and my skin.
Susan Y.
Washington
DHC products never disappoint.  The eye cream is no exception.   Product blends easily and shows results.  Wrinkles are a little less noticeable.  DHC always products are pure and well priced. I also love the samples you get when you buy from DHC.
Would definitely buy again, and recommend other products too (such as their great smelling oil cleansers.)
juliana e.
One of the products I credit with having zero crows feet, despite being 32. Cream feels luxe. I received it as a gift, and woukd lovevto try other products from this line.
Amy C.
Belen, NM
DHC is my beauty go to. They make products that soothe my skin and help fight fine lines. This product was no exception. It makes the skin around my eyes appear smooth
Alejandra Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
The CoQ10 eye cream is a lightweight formula, not drying yet not as moisturizing as I'm used to. Personally, I couldn't tell much of a difference while using this eye cream, but I will continue to use it until I'm done with it. I purchased this item off Amazon, and probably won't be repurchasing.
Ariel B.
Works GREAT for bags, and fine lines that you might get due to loss of sleep. I got the little samples, so I’m not sure of the regular price. I will continue to use this product, the packaging is sort of hard to get open, but anyone can use it.
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I got a sample of this a while ago from the brand itself, but I still thought it was nice enough when I used it. It’s a great eye cream in my opinion and it seems effective enough. I still recommend trying it out!
Elise H.
I have sampled this and saw an immediate improvement of the texture of my under eye skin but didn't really notice any lasting effects in that short time. Has anyone noticed a real difference in your skin elasticity after continued use? Thanks!
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
I have been really wanting to try this eye product, how well does it work for fine lines and wrinkles? Is it very moisturizing?