BY DHC

DHC CoQ10 Eye Cream richly textured moisturizer is specially formulated with firming CoQ10, nourishing vitamins A, C and E and emollient shea butter and olive oil. Helps firm skin by encouraging collagen and elasticity to diminish the look of crow's feet and fight sagging. see more...

• I have sampled this and saw an immediate improvement of the textu...1 Answers
  • I have been really wanting to try this eye product, how well does...1 Answers
Edith C.
Los Angeles , Ca
I had never found an eye creme like this one. I ususally wear my eye creams at night right after i shower or put it under my makeup. This prevents creases as well with makeup 😊.
You only need to apply a small portion and it goes a very long way. It makes your eye area feel very moisturized and doesnt seem to change throughout the day. My favorite to used as of now :)
Angela P.
I really love the texture and weight of this eye cream. I used to always use the Clinique eye cream, and find that this moisturizes so much better. I also love that this comes in a tube, because they always say that eye creams in a jar become too exposed when they are opened.
Lisa B.
Denton, TX
I love this product. I used it for many years until I switched over to the Concentrated eye cream by DHC. I honestly like both products but feel you get more for your money in the concentrated eye cream. I recommend this product to others. It works well.
Trinh L.
Chantilly, VA
I LOVE Dhc as a brand and I particularly fond of this eye cream. It is moisturizing and work well under makeup... I also appreciate CoQ10 antioxidant. It is also very reasonable price. Unlike most eye cream that is only .5oz, this one is .8oz for $39.
Angel C.
I got a free sample of this with the catalog and it was pretty nice,i made my eyes feel refreshed.little on the pricey side though
Anne C.
Boise
I am rarely disappointed with anything from DHC. This eye cream is one of the few though. I think it's probably a great product. It didn't irritate my very sensitive eyes. It just didn't do anything for me. I used it religiously for a month & I truly didn't see any difference in my eye area. I know that a lot of people rave about it on their website so I think it just wasn't for me and my skin.
Michelle M.
Another great product from DHC, I LOVE this eye cream. It is best used with the COQ10 moisturizer but just as amazing all on its own. A little pricey, but it is a great product and you will never be disappointed. I have purchased many eye creams but this is one of my favorite. I would recommend trying- with or without the facial moisturizer.
Alejandra Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
The CoQ10 eye cream is a lightweight formula, not drying yet not as moisturizing as I'm used to. Personally, I couldn't tell much of a difference while using this eye cream, but I will continue to use it until I'm done with it. I purchased this item off Amazon, and probably won't be repurchasing.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't know this brand until a receive some samples and i'm very impressed how good it is! About this eye cream i like the texture, color, fragrance and you need just a little amount of it to moisturize the skin around your eyes. I like the packaging too! I hope to try more product from DHC!
Vanita P.
Sterling, VA
I requested free samples using the DHC USA Customer Care toll free phone number. The customer service representative was very nice and she mailed me the DHC Care Full Bloom beauty catalogue. I received a small sample of the CoQ10 Eye Cream. I wasn't initially going to try the sample provided in the catalogue because I thought it wouldn't be enough product for one full application. After trying the sample I was able to use the product on two different days. I really liked the CoQ10 Eye Cream. It had a familiar scent, it was very moisturizing and it did not leave any dry patches. I used the DHC sample of CoQ10 Eye Cream with a sample of the DHC CoQ10 facial moisturizing cream and I had wonderful results. My skin was glowing!
Elise H.
I have sampled this and saw an immediate improvement of the texture of my under eye skin but didn't really notice any lasting effects in that short time. Has anyone noticed a real difference in your skin elasticity after continued use? Thanks!
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
I have been really wanting to try this eye product, how well does it work for fine lines and wrinkles? Is it very moisturizing?