BY DHC

DHC CoQ10 Eye Cream richly textured moisturizer is specially formulated with firming CoQ10, nourishing vitamins A, C and E and emollient shea butter and olive oil. Helps firm skin by encouraging collagen and elasticity to diminish the look of crow's feet and fight sagging. see more...

• I have sampled this and saw an immediate improvement of the textu...1 Answers
  • I have been really wanting to try this eye product, how well does...1 Answers
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I LOVE this eye cream. It’s thick and smooth but absorbs well. I can tap it on after I’ve applied make up if my under eye is feeling dry mid day and it doesn’t erase my concealer. This product is a bit pricy but worth it.
Anne C.
Boise
I am rarely disappointed with anything from DHC. This eye cream is one of the few though. I think it's probably a great product. It didn't irritate my very sensitive eyes. It just didn't do anything for me. I used it religiously for a month & I truly didn't see any difference in my eye area. I know that a lot of people rave about it on their website so I think it just wasn't for me and my skin.
Alejandra Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
The CoQ10 eye cream is a lightweight formula, not drying yet not as moisturizing as I'm used to. Personally, I couldn't tell much of a difference while using this eye cream, but I will continue to use it until I'm done with it. I purchased this item off Amazon, and probably won't be repurchasing.
Dominique W.
Monroeville, Alabama
I really recommend this product because it gives off a beautiful effect on your face. And just go on sephora.com so I really would recommend to you to start up because it makes your face look clean and nice and it finishes off the face really really well
Vanita P.
Sterling, VA
I requested free samples using the DHC USA Customer Care toll free phone number. The customer service representative was very nice and she mailed me the DHC Care Full Bloom beauty catalogue. I received a small sample of the CoQ10 Eye Cream. I wasn't initially going to try the sample provided in the catalogue because I thought it wouldn't be enough product for one full application. After trying the sample I was able to use the product on two different days. I really liked the CoQ10 Eye Cream. It had a familiar scent, it was very moisturizing and it did not leave any dry patches. I used the DHC sample of CoQ10 Eye Cream with a sample of the DHC CoQ10 facial moisturizing cream and I had wonderful results. My skin was glowing!
Michelle M.
Another great product from DHC, I LOVE this eye cream. It is best used with the COQ10 moisturizer but just as amazing all on its own. A little pricey, but it is a great product and you will never be disappointed. I have purchased many eye creams but this is one of my favorite. I would recommend trying- with or without the facial moisturizer.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't know this brand until a receive some samples and i'm very impressed how good it is! About this eye cream i like the texture, color, fragrance and you need just a little amount of it to moisturize the skin around your eyes. I like the packaging too! I hope to try more product from DHC!
Christa E.
Creighton
This product felt nice when applied. It didn't burn the skin or leave it red. I only used it once and didn't order it again. I felt it was pricey and could get comparable products elsewhere cheaper.
Edith C.
Los Angeles , Ca
I had never found an eye creme like this one. I ususally wear my eye creams at night right after i shower or put it under my makeup. This prevents creases as well with makeup 😊.
You only need to apply a small portion and it goes a very long way. It makes your eye area feel very moisturized and doesnt seem to change throughout the day. My favorite to used as of now :)
Lisa B.
Denton, TX
I love this product. I used it for many years until I switched over to the Concentrated eye cream by DHC. I honestly like both products but feel you get more for your money in the concentrated eye cream. I recommend this product to others. It works well.
Elise H.
I have sampled this and saw an immediate improvement of the texture of my under eye skin but didn't really notice any lasting effects in that short time. Has anyone noticed a real difference in your skin elasticity after continued use? Thanks!
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
I have been really wanting to try this eye product, how well does it work for fine lines and wrinkles? Is it very moisturizing?