BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDHC

DHC Coenzyme Q10 (Coq10) Eye Cream

by DHC

Coenzyme Q10 (Coq10) Eye Cream | 0.88 Oz. Net Wt

Where are the members from BC buying the DHC CoQ10 Eye
I have sampled this and saw an immediate improvement of the texture of my under eye skin but didn't really notice any lasting effects in that short time. Has anyone noticed a real difference in your skin elasticity after continued use? Thanks!
I have been really wanting to try this eye product, how well does it work for fine lines and wrinkles? Is it very moisturizing?
Start your review of DHC Coenzyme Q10 (Coq10) Eye Cream!
Edith C.
Los Angeles , Ca
I had never found an eye creme like this one. I ususally wear my eye creams at night right after i shower or put it under my makeup. This prevents creases as well with makeup 😊. You only need to apply a small portion and it goes a very long way. It makes your eye area feel very moisturized and doesnt seem to change throughout the day. My favorite to used as of now :)
Lisa G.
Fairport, NY
First things first, size to cost ratio seemed a little unreasonable for me. There’s other eye creams out there that are less expensive that do a better job in my opinion. Which brings us to formula. While this did a decent job at firming the skin around my eyes, I prefer a much more moisturizing eye cream as I tend to get dry patches and flakiness underneath my eyes and below my brow bone right next to my nose. Not something I would purchase again in the future.
Jennie U.
Tucson
This eye cream is rich and makes the eyes feel moisturized and younger. It feels great going on.
Angel C.
I got a free sample of this with the catalog and it was pretty nice,i made my eyes feel refreshed.little on the pricey side though
Kouly M.
This eye cream goes on like velvet. Its creamy and sits well after application. The only downfall is that as it wears off, it stings my eyes. Not the best thing as an eye cream. It does do a great job hydrating the eye area tho.
Taylor B.
Madison, WI
I use this every single night as a heavy moisturizer. The value is insane- a little goes a LONG way and I bet this lasts me 6-12 months. I appreciate the packaging vs. a jar format where bacteria can get in from fingertips.
Alexa J.
Bellingham, WA
I really liked this cream! It wasn’t watery but it also wasn’t too thick. This was nice and left my eyes feeling hydrated even till the morning.
Tonna S.
Erie , PA
I love this stuff! I for once actually saw a difference In My fine lines under my eyes. Just wish it didn’t cost so much.DHC Coenzyme Q10 (Coq10) Eye Cream
Mary C.
Very good product to use on your eyes. Ive noticed since ive been using this on my eyes daily that my wrinkles are going away. I'm very impressed with this eye cream. Very good product.
Mary C.
This eye cream is to for for .Nice packaging great price amazing products. This is my favorite skin care line now. I highly recommend their products . I am so glad my friend told me about these products