DHC Bio Cellulose Mask, Pack of 3

by DHC

Hydrate and soothe your skin with the DHC bio cellulose mask. This unique gel mask is make with refreshing cellulose from fermented coconut water. It conforms closely to your face, so the gel mask more effectively delivers beneficial botanicals to keep skin hydrated longer. Safe and gentle for all complexions.

DHC bio cellulose mask is made with refreshing cellulose from fermented coconut water; Features hydrating amino acids and antioxidant vitamin c; Safe and gentle for all complexions; Formulated to lock in moisture for superior hydration

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DHC Bio Cellulose Mask, Pack of 3!
Mary C.
This 3 pack of cellulose masks are great my face loves all of their masks I highly very good price their products are really not expensive at all. I will continue to use their products my friend told me about how amazing their products are so i thought id give them a shot and I trupy love all of their products.

#DHC

#DHC
Donna P.
Tacoma, WA
A friend recommend DHC because I was having issues finding good products for my red, blotchy face. I ordered up all the masks they offered on their site, but these were hands down my favorite. My skin felt so soft and smooth.
Jordan T.
Barnsdall
I was equally satisfied with each one of them. They made my face look and feel clean. I started to see my fine lines disappear. My skin has never looking so great.

Michelle C.
North Providence
I’m absolutely in love with these DHC Bio cellulose masks. They are so comfortable to wear. Much nicer than the cotton ones found in other skin care brands. But the overall quality of my skin has improved tremendously. It’s softer, smoother and more moisturized. I’m recommending these to all my friends who need a good skin fix. Great for after a dermarolling or micro needling treatment too.  DHC Bio Cellulose Mask | 1 Sheet
Doris S.
miami
Purchased at: ULTA
No lo eh probado aún pero es maravilloso saber que probare cosas nuevas eh efectivas 😍❤️
Angela
Indiana
Loved it. Everything about these products are amazing. The way they makes me feel after using these products is absolutely gentle on me. Packing was great and everything was as expected and I cannot wait to get more products in the future. I would definitely consider buying.

Looking for your answer?