BY DHC

DHC's Alpha-Arbutin White Face Mask effortlessly restores a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Featuring a unique design with fold-over flaps that allow you to target the entire face and eye area, the mask synergises advanced Alpha-Arbutin, Mulberry, Serine and Peony to brighten and revitalise dull complexions. Infused with a dose of Sodium Hyaluronate that penetrates into the deeper layers of skin to attract water, the mask replenishes moisture and delivers long-lasting hydration, whilst combating discolouration caused by ageing and sun exposure. Skin is left soft, smooth and supple with a youthful glow. see more...

Seesa X.
Los Angeles, CA
Lovely sheet mask! The sheet mask material was cotton (vs jelly texture) but did not dry out after using it for 40 minutes! There was not a lot of essence left in the pouch but a TON in the sheet mask itself. Totally love that the essence is not wasted at all with this mask! I received in a Kbeauty subscription box and am thinking of now purchasing a whole box of it! Definitely recommend :)
Kerri R.
Really liked it. Made my skin feel nice and soft and very fresh!! Would definitely recommend this!! This is a little pricey though.  I have only used it one time. Was gentle on my skin.
Shana T.
Simpsonville
This mask is fantastic! Fit nicely on my face, I was still able to ger other things done at the same time. After use my face felt great, and there was no residue left behind. My face had a nice shine to it, and was not oily at all. Had a nice glow after use! I will definitely be using them again!
Wasu T.
Annapolis, MD
I used this product after my summer vacation. My friend recommended this product to me. I was looking for something that helps my face to look brighter after being in the sun a lot. This helped a lot and I was satisfied.
Dawn G.
Farmington, MN
I loved this DHC sheet mask! It really made my skin soft, subtle, and my skin tone appeared brighter and more even-toned after using!
Very nice mask to use on a “Spa Night”!
I would use this mask again!
Asa S.
Cambria , CA
These are the one of the best mask I have used! It moistures and softens my skin very well. I bought it in little Tokyo in Los Angeles. The price is high but I believe there’s so much good ingredients in the mask it’s worth it.
Brea G.
Portsmouth
Yum I love the chicken sandwich that is very in and it gets the way you get it! Very good game I wand but! Favorite app on iPhone or phone is or calls to me! I love this poptart is a good way of keeping!
Melissa P.
Made my skin feel so good 😊 seemed like it really did something after one time of using . Price was not bad for the results you get . Would definitely recommended this for people to try . Even The skeptics.
Precious O.
Sugar Land , Tx
I’m not really a fan of skin care mask but I would love to try this product I have used it before and I bought it online from amazon . Yes it met my expectations but I would love to try it again to see if it will still work on my skin
Sydney S.
Kind of expensive, but is very moisturizing and brightening! Noticeable difference for at least a few days after using, my skin is more plump, pores are smaller.