DHC Acne Spot Therapy

by DHC

Acne Spot Therapy Perfectly clear. This spot-treatment works quickly to clear up blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming with a 3% concentration of sulfur. Manage your acne with sulfur's antiseptic and skin healing properties combined with antioxidant-rich, nourishing vitamin E. And that's not all-brightening vitamin C and licorice fight visible redness and discoloration caused by blemishes. What is salicylic acid? An excellent acne fighter, this naturally-occurring betahydroxy acid contains antimicrobial properties and helps reduce clogged pores as it sloughs off the skin's surface layer-leaving your complexion looking and feeling softer and smoother. Ingredients: Active ingredients: Sulfur 3%. Inactive ingredients: water, butylene glycol, isononyl isononanoate, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, sucrose cocoate, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, salicylic acid, tocopherol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, allantoin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, royal jelly extract, aloe ferox leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, houttuynia cordata extract, disodium EDTA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DHC Acne Spot Therapy!
Ashley S.
Brookville, OH
Love the spot treatment cream! Easy to apply. No burn reaction. No bad smell and it actually works! I apply over night and by morning the next day it's all clear for me!
Megan B.
Pembroke, NC
I actually got this product in a beauty subscription that I have and I really would love a full size bottle or tube of this. When I say it kills acne, it kills it! I had a few pimples on my forehead and one on my chin. I applied the product directly to my problem area and when I woke up the next morning it’s had reduced my 90%. The redness was gone, the acne spots were minimal. Ahhhhhh best acne product to date for quick fix.
Bailey M.
Euharlee
I don’t have bad acne but I do get some bad break outs occasionally. A couple weeks ago a friend recommended this to me for occasional breakouts and I tried it. It wasn’t that great. It worked but in the span of 3 weeks of using it. I wouldn’t recommend this product to a friend.
Courtney S.
Narrows, VA
Love love love this product, I put it on at night & in the mornings when I have a break out & within 2 days there completely gone. Very effective I'm very happy with this product and will continue to buy. I definitely recommended to others. Good luck
Elaine G.
Very good product for my teenager. She suffers from severe breakouts but isn't very good at following through with a skin care regimen. Therefore this product is easy for her to use and is a quick product for her to use on the go. I would recommend to others.
Sara V.
Naperville, IL
I love his product. It’s very good for over night treatment for any blemishes or scars. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a easy way to get rid of a blemish
Julie M.
This product is a lifesaver! I had an important interview coming up and I guess stress got the best of me. It was like I had tiny mountains form on my face, but I use this spot treated and they were gone! I was amazed at how well it actually worked. This would be something I would purchase again.
Erin S.
Mayville, ND
This cream was light weight and easy to use! very easy to apply, good smell and great results! I have sensitive skin and began putting this on my acne spots when they became a problem, or even problem areas in the past. great packaging easy for travel! Always stocked up in my closet :)
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I am not sure how well this worked for others, but here is my experience: I got this as a sample from DHC because I was interested in seeing how well it worked. I have hormonal acne on my chin which isn't too bad, but i would rather have a clear chin than one with red spots all over it. This product smelled bad- like rotten eggs. I realize that most spot-treatments do but this smell lingered throughout the day. It also did absolutely NOTHING. I was expecting my acne to have shrunken even the tiniest bit in size after undergoing the smell, but my acne was the exact same! I used this product multiple times in hopes of change, but every time lead to the same result. I am glad I sampled this before hand so I didn't spend my money on a worthless smelly cream.
Dana A.
Lakeland, FL
This product helped dry up my cystic scne without severe redness and drying. I would suggest this product to anyone with sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?