BY DHC

DHC Acne Control Spots Essence ( SS ) 10g [ Japanese Import ] see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie N.
Newport News, VA
These are ok. Not the best, but not the worst. The big problem I had for these is that the hydrocollidal bandage wasn't thick enough, which mean you have to change it much faster than you would have with other products. Also, this one falls off way easier that other products. Im frugal and like to Macgyver expensive products when necessary. I like to get the huge packs of johnson's hcbs and cut them or use one of the stank hole punches. This way, you can customize the size and thickness. To help wounds heal, you're supposed to
Justin B.
Valdosta, GA
This product worked pretty well for a little while. after about two months the product stopped working which was a bit disappointing since I have had acne since I was.13. I feel like this product could've been better honestly.
Kaylee H.
Parma
Didn’t like, it didn’t work for me :( bummer I know ! It was an okay price . And it was good packaging but the product didn’t seem to work with my oily skin ! So maybe if you have dry skin you could try it !
Alisha F.
Summerville, SC
I like all of DHC's products so far. I started by signing up for their catalog and they sent 4 samples each month. Their items are a little pricey but they all felt nice on my skin so its not a problem paying a little more for them.
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I love this. The product is well packaged and it's very affordable. It is not cheap at all. I'd love to buy more. I denitely recommend it to other people! I bet they'd love it as well. It smells okay. It's very very cute. My friends and I love this product of yours! Yasss very nice
Cheny N.
New York
This product helps reduce swelling of pimple. The application is quite simple. You can just squeeze it out. The packaging is good too.
Beisnel V.
miun excelente producto me encanta, lo amo, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas a usarlos, la verdad no se arrepintió de usar este producto. es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartirlo. recomendando al 100%, gracias por lo mejor.
Annabelle W.
I don't have a lot of acne but it didn't do much to control my excess oil. Not as effective as the reviews have said. I have combination skin with occassional breakouts. Will not be repurchasing.
Noor I.
Hello i will saw its a nice product it helped me reliase my acne my mother brought to me in my birthday and it was the best i ever hed its a goog product and not pricey
Iván M.
muy buen producto me alegra comprarlo normalmente pasa utilizarlo normalemente por la sensacion que siento en la piel al aplicarlo