BY DHC

A Vitamin C-enriched toner wards off free radicals to help skin remain youthful looking and even-toned. Jam-packed with acerola berries, one of the most potent natural sources of Vitamin C, skin is rejuvenated and revitalized with every application of this citrus-rich skin treatment. Best used together with Acerola Gel for a noticeably radiant complexion. Made from acerola berries, one of the richest natural sources of vitamin C, this enlivening formula can help your skin ward off the free radical damage that can cause visibly uneven skin tone and fine lines. Layer it underneath DHC Acerola Gel for an even stronger punch of fruity benefits, so skin appears more radiant. Pack Size - 100ml see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I thought I would love this because the other “lotions” are so great. This one is on the higher end of cost and I don’t feel like it’s worth the higher price point. It also has an unappealing scent.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
This acerola lotion is my favorite toner. It helps cleans and clear my skin from oils and toxins that may have been left behind from washing. It leaves my skin clear and clean without drying it out to much. And this toner does not burn like all the others. It is very calming.
Brittany G.
Weslaco
This product is amazing ! It’s small so you can use it on the go. Which I do recommend! It’s good for the price and I will be buying this product again it’s just the most amazing thing I’ve bought ! It’s very gentle on my skin I do have sensitive skin so, that’s a plus !!    !!!!!!
lashani a.
virginia beach
I love this product. I'm really supportive on skincare and I recommend this. Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. Five stars
Saniya F.
Atlanta
WORST PRODUCT EVER! i couldn't consume the bottle without ripping my gums! it's like plastic! who does this?!
Raynette F.
Edna, TX
Love, love this product. I would highly recommend it to all my family, co-workers and friends! Great product!
Xiomarra B.
Rosharon , TX
I received this from my mom for Christmas I really liked this toner it made my skin look and feel radiant.
Kaley F.
Gillette, WY
Works grade makes me feel clean and soft has a nice smell. Can make anyone feel fresh on a Monday morning.
sᴀᴅᴅ🥀ᴇ S.
New Zealand
Only 2 stars only because I have not yet tried this myself but I have seen other reviews and they seem to be nothing but positive, I love skin care products and this one seems pretty good but the word of others, i have seen this online I think the price is good.
Fab F.
Orlando, FL
A simple balanced alcohol free toner. Highly recommend this if you have troublesome breakouts and need something soothing. The tendency is to treat our skin harshly when it’s oily and acneic. I used this for years when trying to get my skin under control. This combined with the Acerola Gel worked beautifully. Moisturising yet not greasy for my super oily skin. I would recommend without hesitation to anyone looking for a fresh toner to help balance their oily skin.