DG™ Baby Eczema Therapy Cream

by DG Baby

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DG™ Baby Eczema Therapy Cream!
Alexis R.
DG "Baby Eczema Therapy Cream" works just as well as the "Aveeno Baby Eczema Cream". Here in my small town in Texas we have just a bit stores and after trying the products they carry this has been a blessing❤🙏 for my girls and baby, gentle on the skin and smells nice too! I love it, they feel grear, and happy smiles all day! Try it !
Ally T.
Auburn, MI
DG™ Baby Eczema Therapy Cream uploaded by Ally T.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This stuff is awesome. My kid gets these break outs of really dry and red skin and this stuff clears it right up after about 2 days. And he likes putting it on cuz it’s not strong scented and it’s not thick or sticky like other brands!

Looking for your answer?