BY DG TODDLER

DG Toddler Training Pants are designed to help parents and toddlers navigate through the potty training process. Uniquely designed to resemble real underwear, these disposable pants will provide comfortable fit and protection for your child. Features Soft, Stretchy Sides that fit like real underwear Ultra Absorbent core protects day and night Wetness Indicators fade for easy training Absorbent Protection for girls where they need it most to help prevent leaks Made in the U.S.A. Include 19 Training Pants see more...

WIlliam B.
Kittanning
Alot Better than Name Brand I am 28 I don't fit adult Diapers I only fit Baby Diapers an or Training Pants Diapers usually size 6 training Pants are 4t-5t and These are the Best I mean Comfort 5 🌟 I have never felt so safe protected and more. These are so good I pee alot how much don't know but with these never Leaked but My Pull ups are heavy no blow outs and I know I'm not normal but my Body made me incontinent and I don't fit Adult Diapers
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
DG Toddler Training Pants for Girls 4T-5T - 19ct are a cheaper brand that work just as good(if not better) than the more expensive brands. My daughter uses these at night, and they have NEVER leaked!
Crystal H.
Ortonville, MN
I loved these until the newest"update". Before they had sides that didn't have velcro and rip apart easy, now they do and my daughter just pulls them apart all the time. They also don't seem to be as big as they were before the newest update. They were the only brand that would fit her butt. Now I have to go with the overnights to fit her.
Victoria H.
Blaine
For a cheaper pull up brand these are awesome, my daughter's both use these and they have never leaked, beware the sizes sometimes run small so test a pack before buying some of the boxes
Krysta S.
Millboro, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wouldn't say I recommend these at all. They don't absorb very good and leak. For the price it's what you'd expect!
Jamie P.
stanford, ky
I baby sit my nieces and they are both potty training. these are really good for that. they soak up accidents