BY DG OFFICE

Write on with these smooth-writing DG Office rubber-grip gel pens! DG Office rubber-grip gel pens Black ink Medium point Comfort ink 10 Pack see more...

tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
These pens are sure to get you #back to cool for the new school year with the extra grip they have and there gel so that's a plus you will love them!!!
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Clarkston, GA
I am a huge fan of Gel Pens! So when I got a pack of these pens, I was not disappointed. Just like any gel pens, it bleeds through the paper. I haven't been able to find gel point pens that don't bleed through the paper so I'm not going to hold that agains these.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Broadway, VA
They're cheap and nice but run out or get too clogged up easily. It's a good thing there's more in each pack because you'll go through them all in a month or two. I'd rather splurge on pilot pens that will last me longer. Don't really recommend these.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Is there anything better than getting a new pack of pens? I definitely don't think so!
Avery L.
Avery L.
nine mile river, Nova Scotia
Comfterable pens and they write nicely. They're not to runny or hard to write with. The grip on them helps a lot. They're very affordable and they last a long time too so I defiantly recommend them especially if you do a lot of writing like me.