DG Office Retractable Gel Pens uploaded by crystal j.DG Office Retractable Gel Pens uploaded by Mayra M.

BY DG OFFICE

Write on with these smooth-gliding DG Office retractable gel pens! DG Office retractable gel pens Blue ink Medium point 2 pens see more...

Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
Great product quality, I just purchased with taxes. I'm more than happy with overall quality, especially since I take pride in my handwriting. It makes a huge difference, what your writing with.
Brandi C.
The ink pens are really good for the price. Coming from a Dollar General Store and them being store brand rather than name brand I will admit I was a bit skeptical at first. The ink flows amazing and is really good without needing too much pressure. The only con I have is that ink seems to be a bit thinner liquid and does run out quicker than other pen types. For the price though it is really really good!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Pens like these are the reason, well one of the reasons, I started writing. The way my handwriting looked scrawled across the paper with these pens looked beautiful.
carolina a.
Hialeah, FL
I am a pen fanatic. Specially when it comes to gel pens. I love the way it writes. It's nice and smooth. Can't have it any other way.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
These are pretty decent pens for a college student or any student on a budget, they do write fairly smoothly, and I recommend them
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Dollar General products are okay and will get the job done but I prefer other brands but if in a pinch I will buy them.
Veronica A.
Beeville, TX
Love these pens they write great the only down fall is you can't write small you won't be able to read it very well
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I love retractable gel pens. Retractable and gel pens are the only kind I buy. I find them easier to use.
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
These pens are cheap and work great. The line is perfect and easy to see after writing.
Sulaiman F.
My experience with this product is just amazing. Really smooth writing and dries real quick too so it doesn't smudge. The only problem with this pen is that the ink finishes quickly so I have to replace often.