BY DG OFFICE

DG Office Pocket Highlighters, 5 pack see more...

• How do these compare to these Sharpie Highlighter - 4 CT2 Answers
  • Are these good highlighters?2 Answers
  • How long do these highlighters last? Is it a fair price or would ...1 Answers
Nicole E.
These are so cute if you are working with a schedule I can highlight all my appointments and assignments I need to do urgently. These are awesome
Jessica M.
These are good highlighters. I love that it comes with purple. It is my favorite color!
Danielle K.
Love this set. I love that it comes with 5 colors for more variety and organization
Samantha B.
These are not my favorite highlighters. You get what pay for this product. Yes they do work but I feel like the felt tip messes up easily and the color fades quickly.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I use a lot of highlighters keeping myself organized. These work pretty much as good as other brands just a lot cheaper. Don't forget to put the caps back on because they do dry up quickly. But really that is with any highlighter. The ink does goes on well and the colors are vibrant.
Sydney C.
The only reason I gave DG Office Pocket Highlighters 3 stars is due to their wonderful price. Can not beat a $1.00 for a variety of cute vibrant colors. However, I have experienced that this brand of highlighters usually do not last very long at all.
paxton c.
Greensboro, NC
These highlighters are great, they do not smudge the ink that you are highlighting over and the colors are bright and eye catching. They are very affordable and last a long time perfect for the price, and perfect for any college student, i would recommend these to anyone.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
I purchased the DG Office Pocket Highlighters, 5 pack the other day from Target and I love it! The colors are very vibrant and pretty. They do not seep through the paper either. I use to highlight key notes.
Kaley B.
Trent Woods , NC
You kind of get what you pay for here. They dry out faster than I'd like, and the color doesn't stay vibrant on the page (imagine a washed out yellow-ish color when you go to revisit your textbook.) They're okay when you're in a bind, but that's the extent of their wonder.
Alyssa N.
Dallas, TX
These highlighters are in fun bright colors and unlike some other highlighters they aren't so dark that you can't read what you've highlighted!
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
How do these compare to these Sharpie Highlighter - 4 CT
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Are these good highlighters?
Amber M.
Warsaw , IN
How long do these highlighters last? Is it a fair price or would it be cheaper to use Dollar Tree products instead?
Anastasia L.