BY DG OFFICE

Features Gel formula for smooth writing .07mm see more...

Lea H.
These pens are great for organized note taking. The different colors allows me to separate my thoughts on paper. The dry quickly which makes it so they don't smear which is perfect for left handed people.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
These pens are so professional, and the jelly like ball point makes it super easy to write faster without adding pressure to the paper. Love it!
Megan S.
These are really good despite being a dollar store product. I'm super picky about my pens and with only write in thick dark gel ink.
Carolina M.
Stockbridge, GA
I would always recommend gel pens for a college student . Because it will write on smoothly without causing to much work .
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
These pens last a really long time. They write smoothly and don't smear. I love to use them while taking notes in class.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I love the vivid colors of these Gel pens by DG Office! The writing comes across the paper so smoothly and effortlessly!
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
I really like these gel pens and I like you get a blue and black ink. These pens glide smooth and last a long time
Crystal B.
Plant City, FL
These are decent pens despite being a dollar General product. They roll smoothly on the paper and dry quickly.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Love how these pens write! They last a long time too I've gone two school years with the same pens!
Kaydi S.
Awesome product it keeps me entertained all day everyday and it's Justus amazing and coollll