BY DG OFFICE

Perfect for garage sales, these labels from DG Office come in assorted neon colors and feature printed prices. DG Office garage sale labels Assorted neon colors Self adhesive Permanent Printed with 25 cents, 50 cents, 75 cents, $1, $2 and "MAKE OFFER" 2 labels on each sheet are blank 180 labels see more...

Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
I love using theses for yard sales! They're really easy to use and convenient for labeling what you're selling. My mom uses masking tape but these are so much better. They could use more of the blank ones, though. They are great for selling cheap things and the bright colors are eye catching!
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
I really think these are great for Garage sales. The packs give you enough that you can prelabel objects or write in your own prices. I use them every year for Garage sales!
Gilbert , AZ
These are great labels for garage sales! I have also used these to organize my agenda I assign each class a color and it helps me keep organized with these little labels!
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
These are perfect for garage sales!!You can just label everything so easily and I did notice these stickers come off pretty easily without leaving glue on things. These also come with blank ones that you can write a price on. Also how can you beat the price of these there so cheap.
Zion H.
Zion H.
Ive used this for grave sales and bake sales at school. These are amazing if youre trying to sell something. Its effective because it sticks on many surfaces. Its inexpensive to buy and its useful. I would recommend to many people who are looking for a product like this.
amanda w.
amanda w.
These are the best way to label items for a yard/garage sale or a bake sale! They have just the right amount of room to write down a dollar amount and categorize by color. And they're SO INEXPENSIVE!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
These are fabulous for yard sales. They even come with blank ones so you can write in your own prices.
Malia J.
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
My family and I always get these for garage sales. They are really helpful and make labeling items so much quicker
Leah T.
Leah T.
These labels are perfect for garage sales! you can stick them on anything you want to sell and people will know what the price is.
Gilbert , AZ
I use these for my agenda does anyone else have other uses for them?
Yahaira J.
Yahaira J.
What are some ways people use these?