DG Home Fabric Refresher

by DG Home

For a crisp, clean, just-from-the-washer scent, spritz your clothing or upholstery with the DG Home fabric refresher. DG Home fabric refresher Adjustable nozzle 33 fl oz (976 mL)

How does this compare to febreeze?
Start your review of DG Home Fabric Refresher!
Rickman, TN
This is a good product. It works well. It smells good. However, the reason that I didn't give this product 5 stars is bc of the nozzle. I don't care for how much this product sprays at once. This flaw as I see it has not however kept me from repurchasing. I use this product on my couches and mattresses all the time. I do keep a bottle of Febreze Fabric Refresher for my clothes if they need a little somethin somethin to make them wearable for another day.
Clearfield, KY
Smells just like febreeze! You can find this product in the dollar aisle many times at DG. That's too good to pass up. It may not last as long as name brand , but for $1 that's a risk I'm willing to take!
Lavaca, AR
This works just as good as the name brand. Price is great on it, the scent last a long time. It’s very effective. I would buy again. You can get this one at the dollar general. I would recommend to others.
Rochester, MN
My favorite thing about this product is the price! So affordable! I have three dogs so at times our blankets/couches etc can start to not smell very fresh. This is a great freshening spray for in between washes. It smells great too! Definitely recommend.
Oklahoma City, OK
The bottles the freshener comes in has a good spray head on it makes great most,the smell is amazing like clean clothes but it would be nice if it lasted a little longer other than that This is what I buy on a regular.
Blanchard , OK
Bought this cause it was cheaper then normal febreeze for one and they were out of the regular. In my opinion it works just as well I couldn't tell a difference. I would buy again.
Poplar Bluff, MO
DG Home Fabric Refresher uploaded by Philip D.
I love Fabreeze don't get me wrong but I paid $1.90 for the Dollar General version and won't go back. My car and apartment smells terrific. People can't believe when I tell them it's actually DG they're all shock and aww. You only pay for the name when you buy name brand. Got to smell my best. Got to look on point
I am really pleased with this product. A lot of good products come from the DG brand but there are a lot of complete duds. This is affordable and it lasts quite some time. It does give a nice fresh scent to my furniture. It does take a bit longer to dry down but not a big deal. I can still smell it on my couch hours later. So it really does keep the furniture smelling nice. It doesn't have a strong irritating scent either. I would repurchase.
Dolton, IL
This smells amazing. This is a great product to use after cleaning and will make your home smell great. I always get compliments on the smell when someone walks through the door. I would highly recommend this product.
This has a really nice, clean scent that smells like fabric softener of some sort. It works well and is cost effective. The scent lasts pretty well too and I purchase often and would recommend to others too