DG Home Disinfectant Wipes - Citrus Scent uploaded by Amy M.DG Home Disinfectant Wipes - Citrus Scent uploaded by Anya G.

BY DG HOME

Perfect for chores that span from the kitchen to the car, these DG Home disinfectant wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds and leave a fresh, citrus scent. Keep a container under the sink, at your desk, and in the glove compartment! DG Home disinfectant wipes Kills flu virus Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds Citrus scent Pop-up canister 75 wipes see more...

Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I love these. They're so cheap and I couldn't clean anything without them. I generally prefer Clorox but don't want to pay the extra money and these seem to work almost as well. These are on my Cleaning Must Have's list because I wouldn't know how to clean properly without these.
Kathleen B.
Medford, OR
I liked these wipes because they are citrus scent and not the regular fresh scented ones. They get things up very easily, but do not leave a nice lingering citrus smell like I was hoping for.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
I enjoy the fresh lemon scent of this product. The wipes work very nicely and wipes through tough grease. I buy disinfectant wipes every time I shop.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I got these at the Dollar tree and they work just as well as clorex wipes! They have a light lemon scent and they get the job done! Awesome product!!
Jasmine R.
Bell Buckle
I love disinfectant wipes. And these are usually my go to. They are so much cheaper and work just as well.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I enjoy these products. A cheaper yet great alternative to the Clorox brand!